Michigan hackers, check in here

Well, bad news. The 12:10 tee time just so happened to disappear after I called Westwynd and said they wouldn't honor the deal or combine deals. So Sanctuary Lake anyone?

I'm in!

Let's do Sanctuary Lake. I will buy a lesson on golf deal.

I'm in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be like Nike and just do it!

Be like Nike and just do it!

Unfortunately they don't have back to back tee times after noon now. If anyone has any ideas, we are open to it.

Let's go Tigers! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400541467.881411.jpg

Tons just hanging with all my Tiger fans.

Watching on tv, looks like plenty of good seats still available!!!

Great fans in Cleveland ...

Hard to attend a game when some loser bangs a drum for it's entirety. It's hard enough to watch on TV with that garbage.

Really bases loaded. Could I be bad luck?

So anyone want to do a scramble in Ottawa Lake on June 8? It's at Whiteford Valley. My neighbor plays travel soccer so I'll play to support her.

image23.jpg

Are we abandoning this Saturdays round???

Would we be able to do around 1?

Westwynd was in great shape when I played it this Sunday. Greens were scary fast though.

Westwynd was in great shape when I played it this Sunday. Greens were scary fast though.

Where abouts in Michigan are you?

Where abouts is Merrill?

Ok guys. I have a solution. I'm in Lansing and can hook us up with a good deal at MSU's Forest Acres West. I'm right in between everyone. Let's do some planning and pick a date in June or July for a THP michigan chapter gathering. Maybe do a Ryder cup type game combined with stroke play. Make a day of it. Maybe we can get some ideas from the THP staffers.

Ok guys. I have a solution. I'm in Lansing and can hook us up with a good deal at MSU's Forest Acres West. I'm right in between everyone. Let's do some planning and pick a date in June or July for a THP michigan chapter gathering. Maybe do a Ryder cup type game combined with stroke play. Make a day of it. Maybe we can get some ideas from the THP staffers.

I love Forest Acres West. June is a busy month for me, but of we do it in July, guramtee I'll be there. I got my first tourney win there, so it has a special place in my heart.

Back