The Wetlands, Lafayette, Louisiana

armygolfer77

hackin away
Reaction score
hey there so I havent played this course yet but I am thoroughly impressed with this course already. Ive been looking up courses around where ill be moving to next month and seeing if places have military discounts for places off base to give myself some more options for courses around FT Polk. Well i found this one and liked the reviews and pictures so i contacted them asking them if they had a military discount or anything. I got an email back this morning 1 thanking me for my service which was extremely nice in itself 2 the director of golf there goes on to tell me that they dont have a military discount per say because their military discount is COMPLIMENTARY can you say awesome

hey there so I havent played this course yet but I am thoroughly impressed with this course already. Ive been looking up courses around where ill be moving to next month and seeing if places have military discounts for places off base to give myself some more options for courses around FT Polk. Well i found this one and liked the reviews and pictures so i contacted them asking them if they had a military discount or anything. I got an email back this morning 1 thanking me for my service which was extremely nice in itself 2 the director of golf there goes on to tell me that they dont have a military discount per say because their military discount is COMPLIMENTARY can you say awesome
the wetlands is great!
the pro there is David Gary. When you have a good layout, good staff, good range and practice facilities; golf is pretty sweet. The Wetlands is a very good place. The burgers are good as well.

The Wetlands is only a few miles from me!! Ive yet to play there tho!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

the wetlands is great!
the pro there is David Gary. When you have a good layout, good staff, good range and practice facilities; golf is pretty sweet. The Wetlands is a very good place. The burgers are good as well.

If you ever wanna go play some on the weekends hollar at me. Im in need of a golfin buddy!

I am always ready. Let me know and we can go out and play

Sounds great!!!

I may try to play either sunday or monday since Im off.. Ill shoot you a pm to let ya know...

I used to live in Lafayette. Is The Wetlands course the one which opened in the early 2000's as The Farm?

Nah thats Farm D'alli or however its spelled. On the east side of I-49.

Wetlands is off of University

Back