Michigan hackers, check in here

One yes vote from Adam!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so there seems to be some interest. Prefer July dates, perhaps a Sunday, I'll start checking on the course and tee times, maybe a place for a little 19th hole action

I think we should try for 16 to 20 guys if we can

I think we should try for 16 to 20 guys if we can

Is it possible to play both courses?
I'll throw out a July 19 date. that gives everyone a quiet weekend after the 4th weekend to recoup, then lets get our golf on in Lansing!

BTW, what kind of deal can you get? or is it TBD?

I have to call my buddy who's the assistant pro there, are you talking a 36 hole day? Times on the east course are cheaper and not as hard to come by

I have to call my buddy who's the assistant pro there, are you talking a 36 hole day? Times on the east course are cheaper and not as hard to come by

My thinking is lets make a day of it! That is if the price is right, isnt that place pricey?

Give a day or two to check, but I think I can get us a decent deal

I'd be interested in doing this if there's room available.

I'm also interested in this. Count me in.

Put me down as interested...depending on date, as my mother will be in town from Florida around the talked about dates.

Keep posting your interest guys!!! I will need some approximate numbers to procure tee times etc.....

Keep posting your interest guys!!! I will need some approximate numbers to procure tee times etc.....

Posting definite interest!

Depending on where, when and if you guys do an Late summer or fall get together I may be able to make it up

Depending on where, when and if you guys do an Late summer or fall get together I may be able to make it up

You'll know where I live by then. CARPOOOOOOOOL!

Ok guys, it wil be not more than $65 for 36 holes and a cart for the day, firming up the date tomorrow

Ok guys, it wil be not more than $65 for 36 holes and a cart for the day, firming up the date tomorrow

Wow, now that is incredible. Very nicely done, I hope to attend.

Tentative pricing is 65.00 for 36 and a cart with a round on the east and west courses at forest acres @ MSU

OK, I'm expressing interest seeing as it's ten minutes from my house. Closest place to go after is Leo's Lodge on Jolly, just a couple minutes away. They have 12-16 beers on tap and a pretty good menu. Burgers are excellent.

Hey Nut, which of the pros do you know?

I'd be in for sure for the Lansing shindig. On an earlier note anyone available on the west side for a round early Monday.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Brian Harris, he grew up at my club, his Grandpa and I have been playing golf together for 30 years

That's a great price, I'm definitely in. Is there a date or a time frame yet?

I must say, I love that Michigan is coming around on THP!

Let's make this a great event!!

That's a great price, I'm definitely in. Is there a date or a time frame yet?

Will have a date tomorrow. Really hope I can make this one work.

Back