Wilson Harmonized Putters

Griff

Hey Man, Nice Shot
Reaction score
Handicap
Store happened to have some of these. They weren't there last week and I'm not sure if this is a new model or what. For the $40 price tag they had I was extremely impressed. They seem very stable and put a nice aggressive roll on the ball. Felt good too. Not mushy and not clicky. If I needed a putter on the cheap, heck if I needed a putter at all I'd give it a go.

Theyre an older model. Decent putter.

Theyre an older model. Decent putter.

Actually not exactly true. Wilson has kept the Harmonized line as they have transitioned over to more Wilson Staff equipment. In fact they have 7 Harmonized putters in their current lineup and 1 ladies version. They have a very similar finish as their Wilson Staff line in their latest versions with a grooved face that is silver.

Actually not exactly true. Wilson has kept the Harmonized line as they have transitioned over to more Wilson Staff equipment. In fact they have 7 Harmonized putters in their current lineup and 1 ladies version. They have a very similar finish as their Wilson Staff line in their latest versions with a grooved face that is silver.
Whens the last time they made a change to the Harmonized line? Older model.

Whens the last time they made a change to the Harmonized line? Older model.

Nope. Changed weighting on quite a few models in the current line this year.

Clears things up a bit, thanks JB. Like I said they weren't there the week previous and they were in pristine condition. Excellent putter that worked for me in the store.

Clears things up a bit, thanks JB. Like I said they weren't there the week previous and they were in pristine condition. Excellent putter that worked for me in the store.

Griff,
Stores have different things as the line name has been around for a while. Some stores still have the silver models with the black and white face. Others have the Black version with the newer insert. If you take a picture of it or show me which one it was, I can tell you if it was updated recently as well.

Griff,
Stores have different things as the line name has been around for a while. Some stores still have the silver models with the black and white face. Others have the Black version with the newer insert. If you take a picture of it or show me which one it was, I can tell you if it was updated recently as well.

Will do that for sure. They were all black with white alignment aids and had an insert. Grip said "Wilson Harmonized" I believe. Was a nice insert, not too pillowy.

The new harmonized M series are a decent line of putters. The 2014 line with the red insert and black and gun metal grey finishes. I own a harmonized half mallet and it feels just as good as my odyssey. My Scotty has been sol inconsistent lately that I've been putting with the harmonized and it's shaved putts off of rounds. They really are quality putters.

A really good shop outside of Charlotte has been selling these putters ight along side of "better" putters and has sold them very well.
What I want to see is the 8802. It is back at least I see it via Wilson Staff Europe on twitter. Looks great.

A really good shop outside of Charlotte has been selling these putters ight along side of "better" putters and has sold them very well.
What I want to see is the 8802. It is back at least I see it via Wilson Staff Europe on twitter. Looks great.

Yes, I am very much on the lookout for the 8802. The headcover for it is sexy.

You are right about the head cover.It is weird that I see pictures daily on twitter but the putter is not even on the W/S website. Perhaps they are launching the week of the US Open. It must be already in stock.

You are right about the head cover.It is weird that I see pictures daily on twitter but the putter is not even on the W/S website. Perhaps they are launching the week of the US Open. It must be already in stock.

I asked @WilsonGolf on Twitter last week, but they didn't respond. One press release I read said they were coming out May 6th. Another one said "Fall". Perhaps one was a European release and the other was US? Not sure.

I've been impressed with the Harmonized line in the past. Last year I was also very impressed with the Wilson Staff line of putters that were around the $100 price point. For me, I rolled them just as well as the Scotty and better than the Versa that I tried.

I asked @WilsonGolf on Twitter last week, but they didn't respond. One press release I read said they were coming out May 6th. Another one said "Fall". Perhaps one was a European release and the other was US? Not sure.
Just today I saw a picture of a new 8802 as a guys screen saver overseas. Seems like marketing at :wilsonstaff: needs to re-think this launch.

Sweet m3 I use regularly

Back