I dont use the Kinect for gaming. However I do like it for voice recognition and turning my tv on and off with voice. The facial recognition is also pretty cool so my wife ad I can have separate profiles and not worry about switching back and forth with the controller.

I think the Xbox One is ahead of its time and to many consumers are resistant to change. A gaming console doesn't have to and should not be just for gaming in my opinion.

I think the Kinect portion of the games sucks. I've had issues multiple issues of it picking up sound from the tv and applying it to the game. Like calling a timeout in Madden.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

it sounds like a few more heads will roll (and should) at MS. They were selling a less powerful console (spec wise), for $100 more presumably because of kinect...and no one outside of MS thought that was a good idea before launch...and turns out it wasn't. Unfortunately, I think they've already lost too much ground to Sony, and are doomed to lose this generations war. Not too disimilar from the Ps3 being priced much higher than the 360, mostly due to their insistence for Blu-Ray (though at least they also had the more powerful unit).

Seems like MS making too many moves based on consumer feedback after the fact, when a competent research team should have made these moves first.

After 6 red ring of deaths , it is hard to be excited about the Xbox One .. Will wait a year or so to see what I buy . So far the ipad has a lot of great simple games available

after getting the PS4 on release day...

I just got the xbox one 2 days ago, with the kinect. I like it, and the voice features.

I think ultimately, had MS from the very beginning explained the reason behind the xbox one features and why they have them and how they will use them. Instead they basically said "We're doing it this way, and it will be better, trust us".

That made a lot of consumers nervous and confused. And a massive PR nightmare ensued, and MS had to back down a lot from their original plans. I have no problems with DRM, digital content, etc...

But it looks bad when you don't explain things, lose consumer confidence, and back down.

That said, i'm excited to finally have my xbox one and will play a lot of it!

Has anyone had a problem on battlefield 4 with it saving? It only autosaves and you can't manually save it and I've had it kick my back 2 levels when turning it back on. Anyone else?

Has anyone had a problem on battlefield 4 with it saving? It only autosaves and you can't manually save it and I've had it kick my back 2 levels when turning it back on. Anyone else?

That's been an issue with BF4 since release. For some reason DICE can't figure out the single player saves. I had my Xbox 360 single player save get wiped as well as my Xbox One single player save. If you go to the BF4 forums, you will see many people who have complained about this issue.

Oh yea, battlefield 4 has been a nightmare from day 1. I bought it, and traded it in within the week. Horrible horrible game...that's EA for ya.

Oh yea, battlefield 4 has been a nightmare from day 1. I bought it, and traded it in within the week. Horrible horrible game...that's EA for ya.

I knew I should have gone with CoD

If there's ever any debate, go with Duty

I've never been a super big CoD fan. I was always more of a rainbow 6 fan.

I've never been a super big CoD fan. I was always more of a rainbow 6 fan.

There's your first problem

Hahaha, there is no problem with an actual tactical game. CoD is just one step above Halo lol.

I love COD ... HC Domination is my favorite ... just picked up Wolfenstein ... will play it later after work!

The Rainbow Six games were awesome. Still hop on my Xbox 360 and play Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 every now and then.

I bought Wolfenstein last night ... really a great single player game!

I just beat the story on battlefield 4 and I was pretty disappointed on how short it was. I've been online once and just got schooled so I doubt I'll be online much with that game lol.

I just beat the story on battlefield 4 and I was pretty disappointed on how short it was. I've been online once and just got schooled so I doubt I'll be online much with that game lol.

Just have to give online some time, most people have been playing online for 5-6 months now. If you ever want to team/squad up, feel free to add me to Xbox Live - Gamertag is: Yu Tai Mai Shu

Just picked up watch dogs at midnight last night. Only played for a little while, but from what I've seen, it seems pretty legit

Just picked up watch dogs at midnight last night. Only played for a little while, but from what I've seen, it seems pretty legit

It is a fun game I played for a few hours last night and really enjoyed myself. The driving physics are meh. But I also notice a driving skill tree so that may get better as I fill that tree up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

It is a fun game I played for a few hours last night and really enjoyed myself. The driving physics are meh. But I also notice a driving skill tree so that may get better as I fill that tree up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

There is soooooo much to do. It's unreal. Got a couple hours in today. Def enjoying it

I bought Wolfenstein last night ... really a great single player game!

How's wolfenstein graphics and physics?

swing your swing

How's wolfenstein graphics and physics?

swing your swing

i really like the game, graphics are really nice ... Plays a lot like Bio-Shock to me ...

As an older gamer (I'm 48) I can't keep up with kids when it comes to shooters and reflexes. Now if we're playing racing games or World of Tanks on the 360, it's more strategy and that helps us older peeps.
My wife was kind enough to buy me an XB1 for Christmas. I love the way it integrated with my DirecTV and other things I have connected. I happen to like the Kinect portion too. My favorite game so far has
been AC IV. I also put a butt whooping on Forza 5 :beat-up:. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D

As an older gamer (I'm 48) I can't keep up with kids when it comes to shooters and reflexes.

I am 58 ... I game with a bunch of older gamers, and we can hold our on in certain game modes within CoD and BF4 ... So don't let age limit all your gaming .... But I have a hard driving a car on xbox, so my hats off to ya ...

Back