THP at Callaway HQ Live Update Thread

Scotty G checking out the Gauntlet thread...hmmm
uqevehy6.jpg
He's reading CJ post!!!

Ask and you shall receive. Team Scott will be announced later today.
e6edudem.jpg

You put in a good word for me, right? You told him I won the World Series, RIGHT?!?!?

Pretty sweet about the announcement.

LOL at Golden Tee debacle.

Ask and you shall receive. Team Scott will be announced later today.
e6edudem.jpg

Scott, my wife says you are much more handsome than the other contest entry participants said you were. She'd love it if you pick me so I can send her pictures of our team at our victory dinner.

C'mon Scotty G!!!
Let's wreak havoc TOGETHER at #TheGauntlet!!!

Scotty. Scotty. Scotty. Or should I say Scahtty.

Look at these THPers begging for Scotty G's table scraps. If I were him, I would milk this for all it's worth. :egyptian:

Look at these THPers begging for Scotty G's table scraps. If I were him, I would milk this for all it's worth. :egyptian:

Scraps? We are begging to be on the best team with the best captain.

Scahtty, I'll twittah the hell outta this from the course...I'll even wear Red in honah of your BU Terrias. Pick me Brotha and we'll turn this into a real Boston Massacre!

Last edited:
Shameful begging. Just shameful! :alien:

I think I saw PGG written in those papers Scotty's holding. Smart move.....smart move.

Some awesomeness in this thread.

The Gauntlet is so hugely awesome it has hijacked the Callaway HQ thread. Only the Gauntlet.

A few things laying around at Chad's tiny studio
tarura2u.jpg

Hey! What's Chad doing with Harry's crown?

#ImStillWithHarry!

Life is tough
7e2yda8u.jpg

Hello drone. Let's have some fun on Friday July 25!

I seriously say that my dream job would be to work with these guys. I dont even care about money. Just doing something they love to do and having fun. Thanks for all the updates so far Mike and Josh.

Back