Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

I'm bringing my kinks, but so will everyone else. Ha! Hopefully we can make some birdies.

just saw howzat's post in the Chicago thread. Sounds like a good time and some cool people I met last year will be there also. So are people signing up in pairs or what?

My wife and I will be in eden prairie for a shop hq event in June. I'm not sure of date, but I would love to play some golf. Seems there are a lot of golfers there. Also could use restaurant and hotel, and must-do list.

Hey jb

is this event similar to the march Lake Charles event that I attended? That was so much fun,

I am not sure. This is more Howzat's event that I am honored to attend. But its going to be a ton of fun.

just saw howzat's post in the Chicago thread. Sounds like a good time and some cool people I met last year will be there also. So are people signing up in pairs or what?

People are signing up individually and we are putting teams together based on handicap to try and even it out. You are more than welcome to attend.

Hey jb

is this event similar to the march Lake Charles event that I attended? That was so much fun,

This is not an official THP event but I would suspect this will be similar and It should be just as fun. Terrific venue and even better people.

I thought Illinimick was wanting to come as well. Haven't heard for sure yet. Either way, you don't need another person to commit to join. Come on over dude!

I thought Illinimick was wanting to come as well. Haven't heard for sure yet. Either way, you don't need another person to commit to join. Come on over dude!

I'll have to give him a ring and see. Anyone coming through Chicago?

I'll take a few days and see if I can make it work.

I don't think we have and Chicago guys coming unfortunately.

I don't think we have and Chicago guys coming unfortunately.

Hope that changes. But everybody appears to have had plans scheduled.

It's a holiday somewhere.

Dont worry, I'll give you a shot-by-shot recap of the winning round on the 4 hour drive home
Leftysean and I got this thing on lock

I hope I don't wear out your coat tails too badly Hox!

Looking forward to meeting you!

Debating getting a new outfit for this little shindig. Need to look my best swinging those new irons :comp:

Debating getting a new outfit for this little shindig. Need to look my best swinging those new irons :comp:

Don't go to GmamasGolf then.
Definitely dont use the THP Coupon.
And definitely dont look at the packs of shorts, shirts and shoes.
I repeat, definitely dont do that.

I've never been good at listening to directions.

Sorry fellas, I'm going to bail on this one. I'm not going to have vacation time, and quite honestly, I'm not that interested in attending anymore after unfortunate and off the rail words to me today.

Have fun. Looks like a great course. And apologies to the coordinator.

Hey now....Be nice!! As much fun as I'm sure it'll be, it's hard to justify $400 and 12 hours of driving for one day of golf....

It's a holiday somewhere.

$400 and 12 hours? Where are you coming from? It's like 4hr from my house.

Fwiw, I'm driving up with two kids - one that is 15mos old. You can do it!

Maybe he has to bring something nice for the lady. That'll add up quick!

Round trip. Yes, I am slow :)

It's 5 hour and 50 minutes from my house....

$135+ for golf
$140 hotel (gotta stay two nights)
$50 food
At least $75 gas

Doesn't include nice gift for the lady....

Maybe he has to bring something nice for the lady. That'll add up quick!

Back