Michigan hackers, check in here

Looking July 26th or 27th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

July 12 or 13th is also possible

I'd rather not conflict with the Morgan Cup. Especially if we want to have THP support.

I wanna play in the cup one day

I'd love to have our little gathering be a stepping stone for some of to hit the "big time" Morgan Cup!! But most of all, as my Dad always said, it's about friends, new and old, playing the game we love, and loving it and each other

Anyone want to catch a golfnow deal tomorrow???

I got the itch! I have league tomorrow evening also, so I think it would have to be before noon.

Brian Harris, he grew up at my club, his Grandpa and I have been playing golf together for 30 years

I've known Bryan for years. Great guy. We usually get together to play a round every summer, but his availability has been limited since the baby.

And there's another one on the way! He's like a god son or nephew to me. I love that kid.

MS, where are you thinking? I could do a morning round

Anyone want to golf? I am finding some amazing deals!!!!
Lets jump on one, and play!

Where are you at again?

I've gotta be kinda close to lansing, how far can you come?

Lansing would be fine, but I may not be good to play tomorrow morning now, Might have to head to Bad Axe for a job....

I will know for sure tomorrow morning.
Sorry.

Lansing would be fine, but I may not be good to play tomorrow morning now, Might have to head to Bad Axe for a job....

I will know for sure tomorrow morning.
Sorry.

No problem, I'm playing in the morning one way or the other. I'll look for you here.

Anyone in SE Mich or Nw Ohio want to play a round early tomorrow around Ann arbor?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Hopefully some of the Michigan THPers make an attempt to join us for #PersonalDistance.
Custom Fit Driver
Round of Golf
Great Food
All included in the crazy low price
Chicago and a tour of a R&D Facility of an OEM.

I'm hoping to get in on this!

Congrats GreekGodX!!
It will be a terrific event no doubt!

Hopefully still room for a Michigander or two left!

I was curious if anyone is not going to the Indy Invite and would like to get a round in early Sunday morning?

Ok guys, July 26th, 36 holes at Forest Akers east in the AM and the West in the PM, $60 with carts per person

Ok guys, July 26th, 36 holes at Forest Akers east in the AM and the West in the PM, $60 with carts per person

Dang, well, that means I'm out unfortunately. That's ok though, you all will have a great time.

Back