Odyssey Golf Innovate or Die

There is also the innovate or die and then the buckets coin both I should have soon..

2 others: no 3 jacks and w coin are just about impossible to get
pyzajyga.jpg

Deano saw the stash a couple of days ago.
Not a lot of those out there.

Definitely some limited edition stuff

Seems to be some stuff going on with this stuff. Apparently it wasn't supposed to be on sale yet and will go on sale shortly? I hope our orders don't get cancelled.

Seems to be some stuff going on with this stuff. Apparently it wasn't supposed to be on sale yet and will go on sale shortly? I hope our orders don't get cancelled.

Wondering the same.

i dunno why they do the teaser thing.... just put the link up now its all jacked up and some people have ordered and others can't. another screwed up sale.... and i can't get answers on twitter to see if i should stay in or go golfing.

i dunno why they do the teaser thing.... just put the link up now its all jacked up and some people have ordered and others can't. another screwed up sale.... and i can't get answers on twitter to see if i should stay in or go golfing.

Yeah they are 0-2. They botched the Masters HC sale also. I hope my order doesnt get cancelled or I will write a strongly worded letter. Haha

Man, I've been working and just saw the tweet. Now I'm not sure if items are sold out or will be going on sale later.

So wait, there is going to be another release of these items now?

Koske just told me we will be fine. He said he didn't know this was going on, but that they will be honoring our stuff.

As for this afternoon, I am a bit unsure.

Whattttttt????? Oh no more controversy? No good.

Koske just told me we will be fine. He said he didn't know this was going on, but that they will be honoring our stuff.

Good news!

Glad to hear this. I was getting worried.

guys just check your order status. mine already says shipped and has tracking #

I would love that hat if it didn't look like something from a convenience store. The same logo and color scheme would be so much better on a regular or fitted hat.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

I have a shipping number as well.

Mine too!

Unless they update the supply (which I highly doubt), I missed out on this. Dadgumit!!!

Back