Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of monitors, I recommend 70" to get the best THP viewing experience.

MjGkVGpl.jpg

Well then, I'm pondering an external battery pack for my G2 after having to contact the Zero Lemon customer service on their battery case (is not working at all). Something small-ish, able to fit into a golf bag or pocket so that I can plug in and go.

I've heard good things about the Anker Astro series. Any more recommendations?

I have an Anker external battery and it works great. The only time it doesn't work is if I have the GPS going, then the battery goes no matter what.

Oh man.. No work would ever get done. 70in screen would just be fun. I could read stuff from across the next room.

Well then, I'm pondering an external battery pack for my G2 after having to contact the Zero Lemon customer service on their battery case (is not working at all). Something small-ish, able to fit into a golf bag or pocket so that I can plug in and go.

I've heard good things about the Anker Astro series. Any more recommendations?

I have this one to charge my iPhone and iPad. Also an Anker and is quite reliable.

http://www.amazon.com/Upgrade-9000m...qid=1400881918&sr=1-17&keywords=anker+charger

I have an Anker external battery and it works great. The only time it doesn't work is if I have the GPS going, then the battery goes no matter what.

I have this one to charge my iPhone and iPad. Also an Anker and is quite reliable.

http://www.amazon.com/Upgrade-9000m...qid=1400881918&sr=1-17&keywords=anker+charger

Thanks to you both! That 9000 mAh charger looks a bit smaller than the one I posted as well. I'll have one by the time we're in Myrtle - need to be able to live update all day!

I know it's been talked about somewhere. I need a battery back up or external batter for my IPhone for when were at theMorgan Cup. I don't want one that has to be permanently fixed to the phone though. Cause in my line of work, with out the otter box I'd need a new phone weekly. Suggestions?

I know it's been talked about somewhere. I need a battery back up or external batter for my IPhone for when were at theMorgan Cup. I don't want one that has to be permanently fixed to the phone though. Cause in my line of work, with out the otter box I'd need a new phone weekly. Suggestions?

Here ya go, this is probably what you need since you don't want a battery case.

http://gr.pn/SwcNLf
iHome 2200mAH Rechargeable Battery Pack

Here ya go, this is probably what you need since you don't want a battery case.

http://gr.pn/SwcNLf
iHome 2200mAH Rechargeable Battery Pack
Thanks fellas. I'm clueless with any and all electronic things really. Ask Dev! Anyway, how long would these things last? Figuring on a full day of pics and posting to the forum, and maybe a little texting as well...

Thanks fellas. I'm clueless with any and all electronic things really. Ask Dev! Anyway, how long would these things last? Figuring on a full day of pics and posting to the forum, and maybe a little texting as well...

The one I posted will recharge your iPhone 4 times on a single charge.

I think it's time for a new tablet. With my new job my Kindle Fire HD just doesn't cut the mustard. (Although the Mrs. Loves it for the pinterest app, but that's better placed in the rant thread).

I'm looking for at least an 8" screen, something that easily supports ms office docs, outlook calendar, and doesn't completely suck to type on.

I also am looking for a good app to manage multiple projects at the same time. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and was thinking Galaxy Pro tab or looking into the surface (for Ms docs) but am open to suggestions.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Any recommendations for a Bluetooth transmitter to plug into the headphone jack of an av receiver? Now that most of my free time is spent studying and doing homework and such for my Masters my wife is getting bored sitting on the couch all evening reading her Kindle even though she loves to read. I thought maybe we could get a transmitter so she can watch tv and listen with her wireless bt headphones. I usually go to Amazon but options are few and reviews are mixed. Any experience with something like that?

I am strongly considering getting a surface pro 3 when they come out. Early impressions seem good and it looks like the perfect laptop/tablet hybrid. I would of course keep my current laptop and desktop for gaming and cad word but as a device to do everything else plus the mobility factor of it makes it a no brainer for me.

For those considering a MS tablet for work, I highly recommend it. The iPad's and Droid devices are great for consumption, but have no practicality for work. I have a 8" Dell Venue Pro and it's amazing. I have full windows and have MS Office 2013 and have access to all the software I need to complete my work. I am usually in 6 hours of meetings everyday for various projects so I just carry my tablet meeting room to meeting room to maintain my notes and email. I paired this with the MS wedge keyboard and this keeps an incredibly small footprint vs. carrying a laptop.

I feel the Surface Pro is a bit big and cumbersome and feel it's more like a laptop - my 2 cents.

I'm so impressed with this windows tablet I'm even considering moving to a windows phone.

iwatch anybody?

iwatch-concept-belm-designs.jpg

Could you imagine having to select an icon that small with your finger?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a heart rate monitor that also has GPS so it can tell pace when running? If not, do you have a recommendation for a good heart rate monitor. I do not want to spend more than $150, and in a perfect world it would be much less than that.

No way that is actual render. That looks like a fanboy wet dream.

I doubt it is actual as well. So many images out there. The article I was reading did say that it will have a "round face, much like the Motorola Android Wear device, Moto 360".

There is a reason that Nike is discontinuing the FuelBand, Tim Cook sits on their Board. My guess is any Apple watch will be fitness/lifestyle based. Your not going to be able to play Flappy Bird on it.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a heart rate monitor that also has GPS so it can tell pace when running? If not, do you have a recommendation for a good heart rate monitor. I do not want to spend more than $150, and in a perfect world it would be much less than that.

Have you looked into the Nike GPS watches that are powered by TomTom?

Second question, do you already have a heart rate monitor belt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back