Odyssey Golf Innovate or Die

Yes times a brazillion. White or gray flexfit in s/m, please. Take my money!

its not an IOD hat but the callaway hat named "callaway ball park" are the nicest hats they have sold to date. Flet fix. Flat bill but not the new era rounded huge bill. Fits awesome. Ill post a pic later

I wonder where Odyssey came up with thier Innovate or Die campaign?

I was reading a Joint Special Operations Book from 2010 and it's title was you guessed it. Innovate or Die...

Grabbed a coin. Thanks a ton for catching this and putting up the links, guys. THP guys rock.

Did you guys get a confirmation email? I got a confirmation number at time of checkout and their was a message that said a confirmation email would also be received within 10 minutes. An hour later and I still don't have an email. Hope my order went through. Saved that confirmation number though.

I only got one email but it has tracking info on it

Great that you guys were able to snag some of this gear

Did you guys get a confirmation email? I got a confirmation number at time of checkout and their was a message that said a confirmation email would also be received within 10 minutes. An hour later and I still don't have an email. Hope my order went through. Saved that confirmation number though.

Might want to check your spam folder. Mine came quickly after the confirmation on their website. They could have also gotten slammed with orders and they're a little backlogged. As long as you have that order number, you're probably ok.

I got an email with the order confirmation & number. When I select track order from the email it shows UPS tracking #

Dang 99.00 for a head cover lol nooo thanks.
They do look nice but not 100.00 nice:p

I only got one email but it has tracking info on it

Might want to check your spam folder. Mine came quickly after the confirmation on their website. They could have also gotten slammed with orders and they're a little backlogged. As long as you have that order number, you're probably ok.

I got an email with the order confirmation & number. When I select track order from the email it shows UPS tracking #

No email. No order history showing under my account. Hopefully its just a log jam. Did send an email to customer service with my confirmation number to make sure though.

Same for me as well.

Same here.

I only could afford the coin. All the other items look amazing.

Already got an email saying the coin was shipped. Now that is quick.

I am probably the worst golfer in the history of the world!!

I grabbed a blade cover and a coin. Got shipping confirmation for both so I hope it works out.

Didn't realize all the controversy earlier today.

I am dying for that bag, but I just can't make myself click "order". Damn you, discipline.

I'm a sucker for a good coin!

Last edited:
Just a coin for me, I was late for the covers, I already have the hat and the bag is just too pricey! Still holding out hope I win one!

I keep checking but out of stock on the coin. I got pulled into a meeting and missed out.

Still not 100% sure what is going on with my order but I did get an email from Greg Sabella last night. It's likely that the covers went just out of stock as I placed my order. I'm not sure why it gave me a confirmation # on screen though. I'd placed the order for a cover and coin. System may have kicked out the entire order. How cool is it that Greg reached out to me though. I'm sure they'll look into it next week after the holiday weekend.

Still not 100% sure what is going on with my order but I did get an email from Greg Sabella last night. It's likely that the covers went just out of stock as I placed my order. I'm not sure why it gave me a confirmation # on screen though. I'd placed the order for a cover and coin. System may have kicked out the entire order. How cool is it that Greg reached out to me though. I'm sure they'll look into it next week after the holiday weekend.

If you know one thing, Barry, is that they will make it right. I'm sure it was similar to (but not near as fast as) a THP event sign up. Fractions of seconds separate orders.

Sorry to hear this. Let Greg know of they have a stock issue I will fill your cover order for you.

Mallet or blade?

Would be happy to help out a fellow THP'er and believe in Karma.

Sorry to hear this. Let Greg know of they have a stock issue I will fill your cover order for you.

Mallet or blade?

Would be happy to help out a fellow THP'er and believe in Karma.

Jimmy, that is wonderful of you to offer. Greg offered to send my something so certainly no need for you to send one of your own. I know how much your collection means to you. That makes your offer even more touching, seriously.

Back