THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im hitting up 9 after work today i will be in here :)

Driver and lob wedge to 12'. Missed the first putt about 6" right. Even par after 5.

Hole 6. 206 yard par three.
ajebataj.jpg

5 iron off the tee went right and hit a sprinkler head, causing ball to kick 50 yards right to adjoining tee box. Lob wedge to 6' and putt in for par. Even after 6.

Hole 7. 160 yard par 3.
uryparev.jpg

Lost mind of my tempo and put the 8 iron into an odd spot. Hail Mary chip to 20' and two putter. +1 after 7.

8th hole. 277 yard par 4.
a9u7u7y3.jpg

Ugh. Another bad approach day left me with a hearty chip. Didn't hit it well and 2 putted from too far. Bogey. +2 after 8. Well get it back on 9.

9th hole. 289 yard par 4. Easy breezy.
se6e9yze.jpg

Drove the ball about 20 yards past the hole. Chip and a 2 putt for par. +2 for the round. A lot of mistakes but getting ther!

Ik giving this a go here.

1st hole. Drive a bit right, 155m left. 7i about 12m short. Good chip to ~50cm. Par

2nd hole. 5i hooked into right bunker, good bunkershot to about 3.5m dropped for par.

Now on tee of the 3rd. Dogleg right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3rd wasn't great. Tee shot bit short. 159m left into wind, 5i short. 17m chip about 3m short. Put left, 20cm for tap in bogey.

Now shortish semi-dogleg right. 4wood off the tee

THP Live Round thread!

Got hit by a ball on the tee box :( Wasn't a direct hit, but got rattled quite a bit..

Went for hybrid off the tee, had 116m left. Pushed it left into sand trap, didn't get out good. Chip left 3m short again, missed put :( That's a double.

Now the long par5 (549m) into the wind again..

Last edited:
THP Live Round thread!

Drive into left fairway bunker. Against lip, 48° out. Didn't quite clear the rough, in rough. 8iron. 52° put-put. Bogey

Last edited:
THP Live Round thread!

Well that was odd.. Drive right, hybrid even more right. 40m left to the pin over a fence. Hit it to 1m, put for birdie fell.

Par on the par3. Green, put and put.

Par four good teeshot, approach short. Two puts. Par

Last hole. 243m par4

Drive right of the green, chip in for eagle!

9 holes in level par, not bad!

Checked in at my 1st real big golf tourney since 2010. I'm almost too relaxed , and I don't really care what I shoot. . Never played the course before either . I guess that is cool attitude though , I will go with it

Don't tee off for another 3 hrs .. Got here early to drive the course and see what it looks like and so some bushnell yardage . Looks like a real crap hole .. Winter really hurt this place bad

Up and ready for a little golf with Miller Time and DawgDaddy. I'm sure we will keep this thread updated...gonna be nice to tee it up with Josh and Randy.

6806 yards , looks fair enough I guess . Smells like strawberries around here .. Hmm? Oh well

better than something rank or foul

Played the other nine, in a foursome with three beginners (handicap 54 at best). It was difficult to keep focussed, but somehow I sort of managed.

1st: good drive, good pitch, two puts. Par
2nd: terrible drive, approach bit short, good chip, good put. Par
3rd: ok drive, great approach, two puts. Birdie
4th: good drive, good approach, two puts. Par
5th: good teeshot, approach long, chip short, two puts. Bogey
6th: good teeshot, duffed approach, good pitch, great put. Par
7th: good teeshot, two puts. Par
8th: good teeshot, two puts. Par
9th: good teeshot, approach bit long, two puts. Par.

Level again! So 18 holes, par 71. Level par. That's awesome for an 11 handicap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back