THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team MT gets one back on the par 3 11th. 1dn

And square up the match with a par on 12.

Bogey, double on 11-12. Approach shots are terrible and I 3 putted 12. I can't aim my putts for **** I need help reading greens.

Team MT takes the par 5 13th with a par to go 1up for the first time in the match

THP Live Round thread!

Man I ate a twisted pretzel turkey sandwich and I can't hit a golf shot.

Time for a comeback

Best drive of the day on 13. 290 and middle of fairway. Left 128 to pin. Hit 9i 120. Chipped to tap in for par. Tap in pars don't suck.

Randy with a nice par on 15 to square the match w 3 to play

Par on 14. Approach shot to be told in Shot of the Round thread. Think the Travellers commercial with the dog.

Rancey drains a birdie on 16 and I lip out for bird. SJ/DD 1up w 2 To play

#dormie

THP Live Round thread!

Mother of all blowups on 15-16. Three water balls, double par on both holes. 16 strokes total. So much for this score. Only thing left is to right the ship and try and keep it in the 90s. :-(

Still 1 down with 1 to play

Team MT takes 18 with a par and the match ends all square. Enjoyed the day with Rancey and Randy. We had a good time.

Team MT takes 18 with a par and the match ends all square. Enjoyed the day with Rancey and Randy. We had a good time.

Had a great time. Played poorly on the back but it was a good day on the course. Thanks again for the hookup.

Mission accomplished. Pars on 17 and 18 for a 95. In pretty damned happy with how I recovered.

Good morning from Twin City CC. 6500 from the tips. Let's go!

Starting on the Par 4 10th. 367 yds

3-putt bogey to start. Boo

Driver 9i on 11 to 12 ft. 2 putt par

Chunked an 8i into the hazard on 12. Double bogey

Sliced my drive. Punched out to 170. 7i to 15 ft. 2 putt par

#BerthaLong on 14. Wedge 2 putt par

Left it short on the par 3 15th. Nice up and down for par. 3 over

Sliced a drive right. Punched out to 110. Wedge to 9 ft. Just missed a quick slider for par. 4 over

Couple of bad iron shots cost me on the long par 5 17th. Double. 6 over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back