The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always seem to miss the drama, and I'm OK with that.

No drama dude, well, for some people it may be. But, I spent the day with my fam playing golf and cooking out, not stewing in misery and trolling the internet.

The prospects of a signup event out west is great. Also, I really appreciate that JB and GG ask for our input. I may not be fast enough at the keyboard to get in but I know one thing for sure - I will not have a typo in the email address this time.

I was thinking the same thing. 99.99% of the time I have no idea what all the hubbub is about and I'm perfectly happy about it.

Took back a wifi stereo unit for iPhone ($60) toWalmart . Didn't pay attention to the funds I got back, and realized after the transaction the young lady gave me a $50 dollar bill a $ ten single dollars and a few nickels . Why would I give anyone a $ 50 dollar bill ? My fault for not focusing .. But seriously , why give a customer a $ 50 bill for a $60 return ?

Took back a wifi stereo unit for iPhone ($60) toWalmart . Didn't pay attention to the funds I got back, and realized after the transaction the young lady gave me a $50 dollar bill a $ ten single dollars and a few nickels . Why would I give anyone a $ 50 dollar bill ? My fault for not focusing .. But seriously , why give a customer a $ 50 bill for a $60 return ?

Because it's the easiest way to do it?

That sucks. I hate bills over twenties.

On a similar note, why do people go to a golf course early in the morning and pay for a greens fee with a $100 bill? That's fine if the greens fee is somewhere near $100 anyway, but people forget that golf courses are not banks, and don't have an unlimited supply of cash for change, especially first thing. I actually like getting 50's, because then I can give them to the jerks who insist on paying with a hundred.

On a similar note, why do people go to a golf course early in the morning and pay for a greens fee with a $100 bill? That's fine if the greens fee is somewhere near $100 anyway, but people forget that golf courses are not banks, and don't have an unlimited supply of cash for change, especially first thing. I actually like getting 50's, because then I can give them to the jerks who insist on paying with a hundred.

That does not surprise me.

I hate having 50s and 100s. Always feel awkward presenting those anywhere for a purchase.

That does not surprise me.

I hate having 50s and 100s. Always feel awkward presenting those anywhere for a purchase.

I'll make a deal with you. Anytime you find yourself with 50 or 100 dollar bills, send them to me & i'll alleviate you of your awkward feelings :handshake:

I know a guy that does that. What makes it even worse is that he always pays his $20 entry bet with a $100 bill. He knows we are going to have to give him change out of the pot AND someone is going to have to get change to get paid out at the end of the round.

Well I took care of the $ 50 deal . I went out to shop on Toy aisle . Bought my son a junior spider man lego set and a Thomas train ( Stephanie .. Lol) . Went to register and handed girl my lucky $50 .( express lane) . Was a $11 purchase . She gave me this look like , so is that all you have is a $50 . Gave her the look back yes that is it .

The Official Banter Away Thread

Hey JB, seeing as we will be in Indy this weekend and I have a friend who works at Lucas Oil Stadium Team Shop, I'm sure I can get you a real nice Trent Richardson Jersey :)

I hate doing it to small business but sometimes it's all I got. I will usually ask if its ok or would they rather a credit card.

I would just prefer that cash went away. I don't carry cash, maybe 20 at a time. Loose change is just such a pain in the butt.

Hey JB, seeing as we will be in Indy this weekend and I have a friend who works at Lucas Oil Stadium Team Shop, I'm sure I can get you a real nice Trent Richardson Jersey :)

I think I will be okay. Keep them in your shrine.

If you are not reading the Contest #6 thread for the Gauntlet you are missing out.
The back and forth between JRod and ScottyG is freaking hillarious. JRod calling people out is HOF worthy.

Are you kidding me?
Stupid boss. Showing volcano rolls and whatnot.
Did you post this before or after the heart rate monitor thingy? :D

hi there. please tell me in great detail what you are.

I want.

OOOOOOOOOH I want.

Now craving Sushi, damn.

Are you kidding me?
Stupid boss. Showing volcano rolls and whatnot.
Did you post this before or after the heart rate monitor thingy? :D

After I believe haha. I was looking for a good picture.

It's a volcano roll, it's delicious. I am craving sushi, I never crave sushi. It's also JB's favorite food, but we are on diets so we can't eat it, although sushi is healthy(ish).

It is a volcano roll. Slightly different at most places, but the gist of it is similar at the good ones.
Fantastic roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back