I am sitting at Vapour House in Sacramento. Guiness and mothers milk. Burger on the way. Awesome place to get your vape on

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Got a Provari, played around a little with it last night and it worked fine with my Kayfun and Nautilus. I need to print the manual for sure...

Got a Provari, played around a little with it last night and it worked fine with my Kayfun and Nautilus. I need to print the manual for sure...
those provari's are nice. how much did you get it for?

went to a release party for King's Crown today. Their new stuff is pretty awesome. The King is my favorite - sort of a kettle corn flavor in low nic varieties. yummy. I also snagged some of their Bound By The Crown (peaches and cream w/ spice) and some of their Claim Your Throne (butterscotchy custard). All very good stuff. Oh, and the guys from Suicide Bunny were there to show support. It was cool to meet the people behind the flavors I enjoy daily!

kettle corn. thats an interesting flavor. id like to sample that but i dont know if i could vape that for too long. now peaches and cream sounds really good

at 0 nic or 6 mg it is really, really good. I'm vaping 12 and it's a bit too sharp to let the flavor really do its thing. still tasty but not the every day vape that the 6mg could be. On a side note, today I tried mixing 6mg drip stixx custard with 18mg five pawns grandmaster in my igo-w5 set up w/ dual coils. wow. this could be the perfect flavor and nic combo. it really brings out the peanut butter flavor in the grandmaster. perfect for today anyway :D

ive been mixing mothers milk with fruit flavors giving it sort of a milk shake smoothie taste

they have one called "the OB" I think that is mothers milk without the strawberry. could make whatever smoothie flavor you want with that one. I'm not sure about bringing "the OB" to the golf course, though ;)

ive tried that one. i like the mothers milk better. im almost out of grandmaster and thats not a good thing

my boss's pool heater broke and the technician that came to service it was vaping. we had a pretty good convo on our gear and fave juices

traveling again tomorrow with vape gear in tow. I think last time the pressure changes on the plane messed with my nautilus tanks. they got gurgly and leaky when that is normally never a problem. this time I will probably bring one that is mostly empty and unscrew it on the plane. anyone had issues like that?

traveling again tomorrow with vape gear in tow. I think last time the pressure changes on the plane messed with my nautilus tanks. they got gurgly and leaky when that is normally never a problem. this time I will probably bring one that is mostly empty and unscrew it on the plane. anyone had issues like that?
ive never traveled with vape gear. id be interested in what happens and if you find a solution

The kayfun manual addresses this baldguy, and you know the Nautilus works in a similar way. The Nautilus has air holes instead of grooves but you might give this a shot...

" Leaks may also happen when ambient temperature and/or pressure changes abruptly, for example when you walk into a heated room from the cold or in an airplane during takeoff/landing. It may even happen during rapid ascent/descent in express elevator. Solid (metal) parts of the device are expanding/shrinking with temperature/pressure change, changing the volume of the tank and causing e-liquid to flow into the evaporation chamber. Pressure drop causes the process similar to what happens when you draw, just without heating the coil.*
To avoid leakage in such cases we recommend you to keep/transfer Kayfun upside down i.e. mouthpiece down. In this case, grooves (2j) will be at the top in the "air bubble" and when the temperature or pressure changes, air will flow between evaporation chamber and tank instead of e-liquid."

that's much easier than what I was thinking of doing. totally makes sense and I'm sure it will work. I'll prove that in a few hours :)

Just grabbed some new vape off of DFW Vapor. My buddy has ordered from them for a long time and said their juices are really really good. I went with Altobello's Revenge (Cannoli), Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble, and Waffle. Waffle is one of their highest rated and most sold flavors. I guess they just absolutely nailed it with that one.

I have been sticking with suicide bunny and king's crown lately. Solid flavors and plenty of variety. The local connection doesn't hurt :)

Also picked up a new genny tonight. Drilled it out a bit and it is perfect. I wish I could get my kayfuns to hit like that

taking my genesis out on the course tomorrow on the Mutant. mix of the OB and The King. we'll see how it is to play with a big, heavy mod... but lots of vapor!

taking my genesis out on the course tomorrow on the Mutant. mix of the OB and The King. we'll see how it is to play with a big, heavy mod... but lots of vapor!
my brother loves his genny but im not too into it. he's not too into kayfun style's but we always were kinda opposite.
you need a cup holder for your mods to put in the carts cup holder

my brother loves his genny but im not too into it. he's not too into kayfun style's but we always were kinda opposite.
you need a cup holder for your mods to put in the carts cup holder

yeah for sure. just haven't found a good one yet that will hold a mutant =\

Aaron I didn't know you wanted to see it. It worked out pretty good though. Love the genny for easy mode

so, I've been really happy with using a custard flavor like the Original Bunny or Drip Stixx to cut other flavors. It compliments so many of them so well... now I'm wondering if there isn't a cheaper alternative to do this with. Custard seems to be a pretty simple flavor to get right. the OB is $22 per 30ml, drip stixx is $30 unless you buy in large quantity. Anyone else know of a solid custard juice around the $14-15 per 30ml price range?

btw, right now vaping half grandmaster and half OB and lovin life :)

there are a ton of custard flavors. lemme ask around. i really love suicide bunny so i dont go cheaper but if youre gonna mix them then i can understand why you'd want a less expensive one

yeah I love their stuff too. They are from the same area, too and I got to meet most of their top dogs at a release party a couple of weeks ago. You should really check their new line - King's Crown. different flavors from the SB line but all very good. Same price point, too.

Back