The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 JRods, 1 thread.

The Catalina Wine Mixer is going to be amazing this year.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

I'm sure he's cooler than I am plus he has a much better occupation.

I'm sure he's cooler than I am plus he has a much better occupation.

Perhaps, but you have a cooler bike.

Selle Stratos.

Solid choice, the eagle beak style saddle is insanely popular right now. Rightfully so, for sure.

Selle Stratos.
Big price in those....I looked at them this weekend...something has to give though...saddle soreness flat out sucks

Big price in those....I looked at them this weekend...something has to give though...saddle soreness flat out sucks

What are you riding right now?

I just sold an ISM Adamo road saddle on eBay. I should have checked if anyone needed it here first. My bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you riding right now?
As far as a bike goes? I have a trek hybrid, looking to upgrade to possible a trek Madone 2. For a saddle I have not upgraded. We road Sunday and Monday both 50 mi days and to say I was uncomfortable is a bit of an understatement.

As far as a bike goes? I have a trek hybrid, looking to upgrade to possible a trek Madone 2. For a saddle I have not upgraded. We road Sunday and Monday both 50 mi days and to say I was uncomfortable is a bit of an understatement.

Was asking about saddle, probably standard saddle it came with which is probably a bontrager saddle?

Not a Trek fan, but admittedly, I am biased.

Was asking about saddle, probably standard saddle it came with which is probably a bontrager saddle?

Not a Trek fan, but admittedly, I am biased.
It is a bontrager yes. I have no loyalty to bike manufacturers....it's a tool to try to stay somewhat healthy, and price is a driving factor.

The Official Rant of the Day

I think it's time to stop kidding myself that I can manage my mental health issues and see a doctor. There is so much good in my life to not be happier on a consistent basis.

I think it's time to stop kidding myself that I can manage my mental health issues and see a doctor. There is so much good in my life to not be happier on a consistent basis.

Do it, you deserve it. No reason to tough it out.

Dude...that sounds serious. Happiness is a good thing to have!

One of the best things I ever did was finally allow my wife to convince me to go see someone and talk to them about what was going on. It changed everything for me.

One of the best things you can do. You are too good a person to suffer.

I hate trying to get ahold of people and being ignored. I wouldnt try to contact you if it wasnt important!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back