Contest - Win A Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want ti win this because people think I'm a horrible dad when I have my kid run out on the range with a tape measure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I really need to win this for my Dad, who doesn't play golf, and will end up giving it to me! He would want me to know exactly how far I am from the pin on every shot. He is a stickler about precision.

Used one of these about 2 weeks ago they are amazing indeed.

THP & @BushnellGolf are giving away the best rangefinder in the world and I want to win it ---> http://bit.ly/1kbPa09

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 for my Dad so we can stop borrowing our buddy's Bushnell!

I'd like to win the Pro X7 so I could use it to give my son yardages to help him on his way to the PGA tour.

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 for my dad so maybe, just maybe, having the coolest toy out there will convince him to move to an active (w/ golf) retirement community!

(No offense, Dad, but seriously, go enjoy your retirement.)

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder for Father's Day, because my eyes aren't so good and it would take a lot of pressure off my daughter in deciding what to get me. I'm just thinking of her ya know!

JM

Bonus entry. Thanks for the chance.

I would like to win it so I can get accurate yardages not only on the course, but on the driving range where I can practice to exact yardages. Thanks for the opportunity.

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder for Father's Day so one day I can tell my future kids how daddy took all of his friends' money on the course from hitting it so close to the pin with the help of the Jolt! Thanks to THP and Bushnell for a great opportunity!

I want to win this amazing contest for a Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder for Father's Day because the old eyes aren't what they used to be for judging distances and pin locations. As a secondary reason, it will also be one awesome gift that I will not have to fund for my family to give me!

Thanks to THP and Bushnell for this awesome opportunity!

Bonus entry

Good golf demands good quality products. The Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder is top quality.

As I am a father, my time is important. With a Bushnell Golf Pro in my hands, I would be a quick, desisive pin seeking machine! Thus allowing my fathering time to be increased because I will home earlier.

What a concept: good golf and good father. Winner, winner. And as an OLD father, the jolt feature would be a tremendous in helping in locking in pins. My eyesight and nerves are a bit Shakey so, again, home earlier to spend quality times at home.

Thanking you in advance, Bushnell and THP for making me the best father that I can be!!!!

I want this so bad! I am awful at judging distances and this would fix my awfulness!

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt so that when I come home on Father's day I have a nice low score to brag about to my son!

Bonus entry

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt for my dad so that freaking man can stop blaming his GPS every time he misses a green! Putting the hands-down best rangefinder in the world in his hands would give him no excuse.

I want to win the Bushnell golf jolt pro x7 because my son is only 11 months old and can't afford to buy me one

Sweet! This one is MINE!

I would love to win this for my father. He is 76 years old and didn't take up golf until he retired in his late 50's. He has never used a range finder and the jolt feature would enable him to lock on even with shaky hands. I know he would love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back