Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Still can't believe the awesome opportunity to represent this company and partner companies and the club selection surprises that still lurk for us. The tease hits bigger than ever when you think about it. The Current Driver, woods, hybrids, putters, all released this season are awesome MC options if selection was now! I realize we are all about to see a brand new MC experience based on JB's teasers in the other thread, but for us Cleveland/Srixon staffers we have an extra "Easter Egg" still unopened sitting there glimmering in the sunlight behind the gate--just waiting for mom, dad, or Uncle Alex to open the gate !! :banana:

Still can't believe the awesome opportunity to represent this company and partner companies and the club selection surprises that still lurk for us. The tease hits bigger than ever when you think about it. The Current Driver, woods, hybrids, putters, all released this season are awesome MC options if selection was now! I realize we are all about to see a brand new MC experience based on JB's teasers in the other thread, but for us Cleveland/Srixon staffers we have an extra "Easter Egg" still unopened sitting there glimmering in the sunlight behind the gate--just waiting for mom, dad, or Uncle Alex to open the gate !! :banana:

Dude- so true. Each time I play I look down and ponder what could be in my hands for The Morgan Cup.

Just ask Alex I'm sure he will spill the beans :)

Why go to Alex when we know someone much closer to home that might know a fact or 2? Someone that maybe have been in CA not too long ago.

SPILL IT!!!!

Haha I have 250,000 reasons to keep my mouth shut

Is it weird that I know the Cleveland golf website update schedule ?

its not weird at all, inf fact I would expect that form the cleveland staffers lol.

also I wanted to ask, is XXIO realted to srixon in any ways, or have I been misinformed?

its not weird at all, inf fact I would expect that form the cleveland staffers lol.

also I wanted to ask, is XXIO realted to srixon in any ways, or have I been misinformed?

It is! not sure to call it a parent company or a sibling- I think sibling would be right

I think they are all technically under the Dunlop umbrella

I believe Dunlop sports, XXIO and srixon are all related parties

All of which fall under the sumitomo rubber industries umbrella

I believe Dunlop sports, XXIO and srixon are all related parties

All of which fall under the sumitomo rubber industries umbrella

This answer freaking rules haha. Much better than I could do.

Here's some more Info

SRI Sports Limited is the subsidiary of Sumitomo that specializes in sports equipment, with the main focus being tennis and golf. SRI Sports owns Srixon, Cleveland Golf, its subsidiary, Never Compromise, as well as rights to the Dunlop name in Japan, Taiwan and Korea.

Srixon produce tennis balls, golf balls, golf clubs, and a full range of golfing accessories. It holds several professional golfers under endorsement deals including Graeme McDowell and Henrik Stenson.

Cleveland Golf also make a full range of golf equipment, and have endorsement deals with Vijay Singh and Boo Weekley among others.

Following the acquisition of Cleveland Golf,[3] SRI Sports announced their intention to consolidate its operations, with Cleveland overseeing marketing and distribution across North America, with Srixon doing the same in Europe and Australia, and Dunlop taking over in Asia.[4]

Here's some more Info

SRI Sports Limited is the subsidiary of Sumitomo that specializes in sports equipment, with the main focus being tennis and golf. SRI Sports owns Srixon, Cleveland Golf, its subsidiary, Never Compromise, as well as rights to the Dunlop name in Japan, Taiwan and Korea.

Srixon produce tennis balls, golf balls, golf clubs, and a full range of golfing accessories. It holds several professional golfers under endorsement deals including Graeme McDowell and Henrik Stenson.

Cleveland Golf also make a full range of golf equipment, and have endorsement deals with Vijay Singh and Boo Weekley among others.

Following the acquisition of Cleveland Golf,[3] SRI Sports announced their intention to consolidate its operations, with Cleveland overseeing marketing and distribution across North America, with Srixon doing the same in Europe and Australia, and Dunlop taking over in Asia.[4]

Wikipedia needs an update on those sponsorships.

When are your orders due? Really interested to see what you Cleveland staffers order/are allowed to have.

As of now, we are still waiting to find that out, though I'd assume we'd hear some sort of news here in the next 2-3 weeks.

As of now, we are still waiting to find that out, though I'd assume we'd hear some sort of news here in the next 2-3 weeks.

will be kind of exciting...lol

A wee bit.

Back