Bio Cell Pro Review Thread

pollock21

Reaction score
Handicap
Just as the title states, I haven't seen a dedicated review thread posted for the Pro yet so I figured I'd kick it off. I just picked one up with the current price drop since my plus is taking forever to get my replacement back from Cobra. It shipped out on the 18th from North Carolina and I believe they just received it today. Not really on them, that's on the big box shipping it back, but still, going on 10 days without a driver is too long! I expect my Pro to be here tomorrow or the day after, so I'll start with my review once it gets here.

Anyone else gaming this yet?

Waiting to see how it performs. So who here has one???

Mine should be here any day now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I don't really know where to start, but I'm not blown away by this thing. I'm really surprised by the results so far. Mostly because I seem to just be hitting balloon balls with this thing. Extremely high launch, even down at the 8.5 and 7.5 settings. I've played around with the d+ and my black tie and launch seems to be about the same, very high and seems to have a lot of spin to boot. Could be my swing, and my plus isn't back yet so I can't really do a side by side.

So far I'd say this head seems to be higher spin than the plus for me. I know that's not supposed to be the case and your results may very. It's still a very good head, awesome sound, look, and feel. Still very forgiving, so don't let that fool you, but I am hitting sky balls with this thing.

Well, I don't really know where to start, but I'm not blown away by this thing. I'm really surprised by the results so far. Mostly because I seem to just be hitting balloon balls with this thing. Extremely high launch, even down at the 8.5 and 7.5 settings. I've played around with the d+ and my black tie and launch seems to be about the same, very high and seems to have a lot of spin to boot. Could be my swing, and my plus isn't back yet so I can't really do a side by side.

So far I'd say this head seems to be higher spin than the plus for me. I know that's not supposed to be the case and your results may very. It's still a very good head, awesome sound, look, and feel. Still very forgiving, so don't let that fool you, but I am hitting sky balls with this thing.

Definetly interesting as the specs would say otherwise. Look foward to some follow ups after you get her broke in.. thabks for sharjng

Back