You can tell who the old Fogies are :o)

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
It's Friday night and you are here on THP :eek:)..... Getting old huh :D

It's Friday night and you are here on THP :eek:)..... Getting old huh :D

Yep, even watching the movie 13 going on 30, lmao. Liz is loving it.

I love Friday nights at home. My kids are zinging one liners at each other, and Hubby is doing the dishes.

Here's how you tell the real old fogeys: they're the ones grousing about losing an hour of sleep tomorrow night when we move the clocks forward.

Yep, even watching the movie 13 going on 30, lmao. Liz is loving it.

That's a good movie. I'm intrigued by Jennifer Garner. She looks so strong.

Kevin

I love Friday nights at home. My kids are zinging one liners at each other, and Hubby is doing the dishes.

Here's how you tell the real old fogeys: they're the ones grousing about losing an hour of sleep tomorrow night when we move the clocks forward.

I just got home from work and have to work Sat. and Sun. too. I'm really grousing about losing an hour of sleep tomorrow night, it's hard enough getting up at 3!

That's a good movie. I'm intrigued by Jennifer Garner. She looks so strong.

Kevin

I have to admit, I didn't want to watch this, but it's been good so far. Just asked Liz which one was Jennifer Garner and she laughed at me.

I am ready for some daylight savings time! That means our Wednesday evening golf league is about to start. Two person scramble starting at 6:00 p.m. :banana:

I think we have at least three old junior golfers here tonight!

A young buck like you should still be able to go out at night and make it to work in the morning.:act-up:
With no sleep. After being plowed.

I'm on here..... haha

I was thinking of champing it out and doing something, but I just can't get out of my bed. :banghead:
Get up and go man, life is passing you by!

With no sleep. After being plowed.
Haha, I worked at the post office after I graduated high school, Sat. every morning was bad. There were times I went straight to work from partying.

Get up and go man, life is passing you by!

Haha, I worked at the post office after I graduated high school, Sat. every morning was bad. There were times I went straight to work from partying.

Well, sure. The youth of that era was much tougher. Better looking, too.

Kevin

My 6 month old boy ensures many quiet nights at home. I'm struggling tonight though. He's working on a tooth and I only got about 3 hours of sleep last night. Ugh

Old fogey.

Kevin

Your right there :D. Your also right about J. Garner, she rocks. They just did the "Thriller" scene and Liz and I had to join them, lmao.

Well, sure. The youth of that era was much tougher. Better looking, too.

Kevin

This guy (Sox) has to be Red Skelton reincarnated :O)!!!!! LMAO again!

Ok so you young bucks remember Red Skelton?

I called him Red Skeleton when I was a kid!

I loved Red Skelton. But then again I liked Lucy too.

Clem Kadiddlehopper.

"...and may God Bless."

Kevin

Back