What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold my 913fd and got the BB 5 wood. Hit it on the range tonight. I like.

I think I just won an ebay auction for some 714 AP1's with a nice low bid. Time for the curb J40's!

Congrats on that man! I'm gonna need to hit those for sure :D

Bought a Sunday bag for rounds at my local pitch-n-putt and for transporting clubs to and from practice facilities.

I also bought a box of Bridgestone e-5's. I want me some greenside spin! And I also want me $20 less per box vs. the other spin champs!

Because I know JoeyJoJo will appreciate these, I unveil today's purchase: A pair of Sligo golf pants, perhaps the most unique golf pants I have ever seen.
Bo1e7L_CUAEwIDK.jpg:large

Purple stripes down the leg, and purple outline around the pockets. Sadly I have no shirts to wear with them.

They are brilliant!!

I actually think with those, you might not even need a shirt :D

Actually, was just describing to my mrs and magnificent is a better description.

So we can expect you to turn up in a pair of these at Rockliffe next time then..... :D

Not an actual purchase as I was fitted and supplied by TaylorMade at The Belfry TM Centre but this new weapon arrived yesterday.

Shiny_zpsc7c36fa7.jpg

and I got fitted with a great shaft also cut down to 43.5"

Shaft1_zpsb51d4e07.jpg

Hitting the course today so its ready for its 1st match tomorrow

Just picked up 3 new UTX grips to replace the stock on my new adams hybrid, replace a crap one they put on my new 4 wood shaft, and replace the crap job I did on my driver. Also grabbed some gripes to clean everything up and a new belt. Love payday!

just ordered the 54 degree callaway copper wedge, thanks dawg for posting the deal in the daily deal thread

Saw a new Jetspeed 10.5 on the bay for a good price... Figured I'd give it a go. Should be at my front door by Wednesday excited to give it a try.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Saw a new Jetspeed 10.5 on the bay for a good price... Figured I'd give it a go. Should be at my front door by Wednesday excited to give it a try.

Due to the fact it was scrapped by Taylormade so quickly stores are basically giving them away.

Why were they scrapped? I hear people love them.

just ordered the 54 degree callaway copper wedge, thanks dawg for posting the deal in the daily deal thread

Nice Slider...these are very underrated wedges. I love mine.

Why were they scrapped? I hear people love them.

When GolferGal and I were out in Carlsbad for the SLDR S Distance for All event, we were told that Jetspeed wasn't going to take TaylorMade where they wanted to go. Doesn't mean they are bad clubs, but they just didn't fit in the TM's current vision I guess.

Dozen of the B330-RX 2014 at Golfsmith for 39.99

When GolferGal and I were out in Carlsbad for the SLDR S Distance for All event, we were told that Jetspeed wasn't going to take TaylorMade where they wanted to go. Doesn't mean they are bad clubs, but they just didn't fit in the TM's current vision I guess.

Well I suppose the business of business is to make money. In any case I picked up a brand new club for change and if it's anything like the stage 2 I used to hit it will be a long accurate club for me.

Well I suppose the business of business is to make money. In any case I picked up a brand new club for change and if it's anything like the stage 2 I used to hit it will be a long accurate club for me.

I have a JS 3 wood, I like it quite a bit. I might toy with the driver a little later in the year.

I have a JS 3 wood, I like it quite a bit. I might toy with the driver a little later in the year.

I may have to follow suit... My 3 metal has started to want to go left on me a bit.

Well, ponder turned purchase, for a new driver shaft for my 910D2, Red Tie with Adaptor.

$_57.JPG

There ya go. That's going to look sharp in the 910.

There ya go. That's going to look sharp in the 910.

If it works well for me is another thing.... but if it doesn't at least it should be easy to move.

I bet that will be a really nice looking combo

Exchanged my SLDR 9.5* TP driver for an SLDR 10.5* TP because I'll never set the loft to 8* or 8.5* which meant I'd only have the potential to use 4 of the 6 loft settings with the 9.5* head. I have all 6 to choose from with the 10.5* and I'm hitting the 10.5* even farther.

Last edited:
Nothing major but bought a Yoda headcover to replace my lost TM driver cover and a box of Calloway Supersoft. Seems many on the site rave about them so why not for $20.

Nothing major but bought a Yoda headcover to replace my lost TM driver cover and a box of Calloway Supersoft. Seems many on the site rave about them so why not for $20.

love yoda. I've thought about an R2D2 headcover many times. Just can't seem to replace rocky the flying squirrel though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back