It was a good run, JB!

That's hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gotta mention this because 1) it was a helluva streak, one that may never be beaten, and 2) because now I have the current longest active streak. Also because I am a stats geek.

From The month of November 2008 through the month of June 2013, our fearless leader posted his way to 56 straight months of 1,000 or more posts. The streak came to an end in July when he "only" posted 997 times!

I might break the record in February 2016, as I am now at 26 months straight of 1,000 or more posts. I'm coming after you dude!
As I was catching up on my milestone posts, ddec made a joke that I was padding my post count! So I decided to look at the posts by month and realize that this is not going to happen. My streak is going to end at 35 months tomorrow. Guess I have been helping more at the golf course than I thought! I guess I could go into all the marketplace threads and give a nice little GLWS in all the threads, but I'm not going to keep it going that way!

It's all up to you now, War Eagle!

As I was catching up on my milestone posts, ddec made a joke that I was padding my post count! So I decided to look at the posts by month and realize that this is not going to happen. My streak is going to end at 35 months tomorrow. Guess I have been helping more at the golf course than I thought! I guess I could go into all the marketplace threads and give a nice little GLWS in all the threads, but I'm not going to keep it going that way!

How long is War's streak?

Definitely elite company...I cannot image posting 1000 times a month like some of you are able to.

I seem to remember a single month maybe two years back that MikeDean and Canadan each hit like 3000. Some of you are animals.

Mike Dean has got to be close behind War, that dude is a machine just like J.B., Smalls and War.

This is pretty amazing to think about. Well done Smalls. Well done.

That's something like 30 posts a day for 56 months? Lol holy cow

Definitely elite company...I cannot image posting 1000 times a month like some of you are able to.

I seem to remember a single month maybe two years back that MikeDean and Canadan each hit like 3000. Some of you are animals.

October 2012 if I recall

Mike Dean has got to be close behind War, that dude is a machine just like J.B., Smalls and War.

I cant be even close, wasnt real active til late 2012

That's something like 30 posts a day for 56 months? Lol holy cow

The record was (is) in actuality way over 40 posts a day for 56 months!

To be fair it is part of my job.

Haha I didn't mean anything by it. Just stating that it's a lot. I know how hard you guys work to make this place what it is and everyone should appreciate that.

I am at 53 posts per day, according to the stats.
October 2012 if I recall

I cant be even close, wasnt real active til late 2012
I hit 3k in February 2013. And Freddie deleted one of my threads on accident, too!

To only imagine.....I could be over 100k easily if we still had trash talk threads. ;)

To only imagine.....I could be over 100k easily if we still had trash talk threads. ;)

even without, Team THP is under 1000 posts to go to get to 10k for the 3rd straight month.

mcook77 was an active trash talker.

even without, Team THP is under 1000 posts to go to get to 10k for the 3rd straight month.

Team THP should count mine to keep the streak going. Still a few short though right now!

My bad, Travel slowed me down

Pretty darn impressive.
Hope that happens.

Pretty darn impressive.
Hope that happens.

They have been doing a fantastic job.

The other number I think is pretty cool is that from February 1st (when the requirements officially kicked in), the 40 MC participants have combined for very close to 100K posts (98K as of this morning).

They have been doing a fantastic job.

The other number I think is pretty cool is that from February 1st (when the requirements officially kicked in), the 40 MC participants have combined for very close to 100K posts (98K as of this morning).

if my math is correct....that is an average of 612.5 posts per month per MC member? Is that really right? Wow.

if my math is correct....that is an average of 612.5 posts per month per MC member? Is that really right? Wow.

Sounds about right...but I will be the first to say that the Team THP guys really bring that average up for the group.

Not all post counts are equal obviously, but the 32 guys on the other four teams are averaging over 450 per MC member per month.

Back