Golfing in Nebraska

It's been better last two rounds, just got to take it easy. No long bombs from me. :(

Got a tee time booked at thorn ridge for 9:04 on Sunday. I told them 18 riding, but its a 9-hole course. Do you guys want to do 9 or 18?

I'm game for 18.

Woop..there it is

74 hrs & I'm in Lincoln

Looking forward to this one, guys. Only played iron horse once and never played thorn ridge. Plus, meeting all but 1 for the first time, so this should be a real nice weekend. I just hope my golf game shows up.

I'm looking forward to playing with you guys this Saturday as well. If the rain stays away it's going to be a fantastic day!

Ok just got my cobra wedges back from Dicks. Had graphite put in. I just finished cut em to size & regriped

Well if anyone is interested. Me & Rhyno are meeting up @ Austad's tomorrow at noon.
Edit to add: US 34 & 48th St.

Was just going to come in here and post.

Haha.

Excited I love golf stores, they are so rare where I live, okay they are none existent.

Pretty sure I'll walk out with at least new shoes. Minimum.

Probably not any new clubs.... maybe a hybrid.

Was just going to come in here and post.

Haha.

Excited I love golf stores, they are so rare where I live, okay they are none existent.

Pretty sure I'll walk out with at least new shoes. Minimum.

Probably not any new clubs.... maybe a hybrid.

I wish I could join you guys but have to work. What hybrids are you looking at?

Nothing in particular, just looking. Probably wouldn't buy new this year stuff, but if they had some older cheaper clubs I'd have a strong ponder.

Well ya can try my Cobra's anytime. What length of putters do you use?

Nothing in particular, just looking. Probably wouldn't buy new this year stuff, but if they had some older cheaper clubs I'd have a strong ponder.

What lofted hybrid? Got an Adams pro 20* that I can bring to the course on Saturday if you want to try it out.

Looking for a 5 iron replacement. I hit it fairly well but it could be better.

My putter is 36 inches I beleieve.

Got several 33" ones

Saturday at Iron Horse, 10:00 and 10:10

Group 1
Nebgolfer
TheDue
Friend of TheDue

Group 2
Rhyno
Bulldog
Mulligan9111

Sunday at Thorn Ridge, 9:04
Nebgolfer
Friend of Nebgolfer
Rhyno
Bulldog

Any problems with these groupings or any requested changes?

FUN CITY#!!!!

Weather is looking pretty good to golf tomorrow. 10% chance of rain in the morning, and jumps to 30% in the afternoon but we should be done by then. I'm planning on getting there around 9:15ish. They don't really have a driving range, they have a big net to hit into, and I'm not sure if you can use your own balls or have to use theirs.

Look forward to seeing you all out there. I'll be the guy wearing a THP hat, have a bright green THP towel on my bag, and a big freaking smile looking forward to meeting new THPers. See you tomorrow.

I'm on my way

Just crossing into Nebraska now

I'm a little over an hour away had to stop a Norfolk and do some stuff.

Well between me & my gps navigation got Rhyno chasing all over. Lmao

Well between me & my gps navigation got Rhyno chasing all over. Lmao

Just as long as you guys stay off the local news. See you bright and early tomorrow.

Back