Official NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

After being down early by 12, K-State scores the first 7 of the second half to tie it up! What a game.

And then KU goes on a 10-2 run.

KU by 16, 5:17 to go. KU has taken control. Hope it keeps going.

Not anymore. It's time to get tournament ready! And we want the 1 seed.

Especially after the loss this past weekend.

Great win by the Terps. Little let down in the middle of the game, 2 baskets over an 11 minute span, but they hung tough. Lets get a W at Virginia this weekend and at least share the ACC regular season title. Lets go Maryland!

That's what we do. 6 straight Big XII Championships.

It's gonna be weird not having Sherron here next year, he's been "the guy" for a while now. I cant imagine Tyshawn or Elijah bringing the ball up the court on a consistent basis. Hopefully there will be a Josh Selby to add to the lineup.

KU scores the final 16 points of the first half to take a 40-24 lead. It would be OK for Syracuse to lose today so KU can take the #1 spot back, but I picked them in the ESPN game, so I'm actually rooting for Syracuse!

EDIT: MU goes on a 16-2 run early in the second half.

Last edited:
KU won by a bunch and Syracuse loses.

Terps came away with a tough road win against a scrappy Virginia team. Not the greatest effort, but a win is a win. MD at least earns a share of the regular season ACC title. Now we need UNC to upset Duke tonight.

TC, I'll be rooting for your boys tonight.

KU moves back to #1. Kentucky also moved up one spot while Syracuse fell two spots to #3. Duke was fourth. Sounds like a pretty good Final Four group to me.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/polls

K-State fell to ninth with two straight losses. Baylor and Texas A&M also made the top 25. The Big 12 still has seven teams in the top 38 of the RPI rankings.

http://realtimerpi.com/rpi_Men.html

The Jayhawks are an incredibly talented team. Would love to see a UK vs. KU matchup. If they don't meet in the tourney, I'd like to see them play one just for fun. :)

KU plays Texas A&M in the Big 12 Tourney Semis at 6:00.

Halftime, A&M 38, KU 35.

They just said KU is shooting 57%. Normally they'd be up by 15 at that rate.

Terps getting blasted at the half by GT, 41 - 25. Terps don't look long for the ACC tournament. Hopefully they can make it interesting in the 2nd half, otherwise its time to prepare for the big dance.

This one's about over. Up by 15 with about 3-1/2 minutes to go. This should wrap up the 1 seed at the Big Dance.

Rooting for K-State to make it an all Kansas Final.

Minnesota is walking all over Purdue. 48-22 halfway through the second half. Wow.

Minnesota is walking all over Purdue. 48-22 halfway through the second half. Wow.

I've watched every minute of it. Wow is a good word to use.

I figured my Gophers didn't have much of a chance but after last night's OT win over MSU, I guess I should give my team more credit.

However, I've watched them all year. I refuse to believe they are as good as they're playing right now. But, they might be peaking at a good time.

I've watched every minute of it. Wow is a good word to use.

I figured my Gophers didn't have much of a chance but after last night's OT win over MSU, I guess I should give my team more credit.

However, I've watched them all year. I refuse to believe they are as good as they're playing right now. But, they might be peaking at a good time.

I watched it up until the time the KU/K-State game was supposed to start. But the NC State/GA Tech game is still on!

I'll have to remember this game when I'm deciding how far to take Purdue in the Dance.

I watched it up until the time the KU/K-State game was supposed to start. But the NC State/GA Tech game is still on!

I'll have to remember this game when I'm deciding how far to take Purdue in the Dance.

Well, they're definitely not as good as I had previously thought they were. Either that or they're just having a real horrible game today.

They did lose their stud earlier this season, oddly, against the Gophers a few weeks ago.

But yeah, pick accordingly w/ Purdue. But, you never know. No one ever does.

I'm just happy cause the Gophers, by getting to the Big Ten championship game, SHOULD get into the tournament now.

Great game by Kentucky and Miss. State.

Back