What a way to start the weekend!

Thanks for all the replies everyone, I wasn't looking for congratulations or glory, I just needed to get it off my chest. It was a truly hectic way to start the weekend and I hope something like this never happens again. I managed to get my **** together and headed out for a round of golf this afternoon and played well considering the day I'd had. Apparently the guy is in a coma or sedated and the doctors aren't sure he's gonna wake up and if he does they reckon he'll be severley brain damaged from lack of oxygen. Man, people make stupid decisions!

Wow, my heart goes out to him and his family, that's tough. Good job SC.

Wow SC that's absolutely a difficult situation for you to be put into but great job with the handling of it.

Wow you handled that so well. But that's something so crappy to go through

Holy s*** man, thats an intense way to start a day. Very impressed by your decision making in that situation, you might be the hero that changes that guys life(if he's makes it and not a vegetable).

That is crazy. You did a bri good job keeping your composure thru that.

Horrible situation to wake up to. Take comfort in knowing that you probably saved that mans life. Let's hope he gets the help he needs before he tries it again. Great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, man. That's crazy, but it sounds like you handled it WAY better than I would have, and you might have saved a guys life. Hope he pulls through.

That's just crazy.

That is crazy, but it sounds like you knew what you were doing and may have saved his life. Way to go for holding it together and handling the situation a lot better than I probably would have.

Way to spring to action man. He will thank you one day.

That is crazy Clint. Sounds like you did a great job under that bizarre circumstance though.

What an experience !!! You did good.

That is insane! Good on you for being johnny on the spot!

Whew, my heart is beating fast just from reading this, yours must have been through the roof!

That's awful! I'm glad you were able to help, hopefully he ends up ok and this will set his life back on the straight and narrow.

Good for you, for being able to help him and his family. I'd have to have them cut that tree down, so I don't come out of my house, look over and see that every time.

Great job on your quick thinking and actions. Hopefully things turn out for the best.

JM

That's really crazy, you're a hero!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank GOD you knew CPR !!! Hope the guy recovers

Any updates on how he is doing?

Thanks for all the replies everyone, I wasn't looking for congratulations or glory, I just needed to get it off my chest. It was a truly hectic way to start the weekend and I hope something like this never happens again. I managed to get my **** together and headed out for a round of golf this afternoon and played well considering the day I'd had. Apparently the guy is in a coma or sedated and the doctors aren't sure he's gonna wake up and if he does they reckon he'll be severley brain damaged from lack of oxygen. Man, people make stupid decisions!

Wow, I hope the kid pulls through. I feel terrible for the sister, I can't imagine being in that situation. I hope the kid gets the help that he obviously needs and the family can move past this.

Dude you are a freaking hero! I don't care if that's not what you want to hear but it's the truth. They way you reacted to that, especially once you got there is just remarkable. Well done man! Most people would freeze in that situation I think, and even if they could get him down they wouldn't know what to do to keep him alive. You did. You kept that kid alive and every breath he takes from here on out is because of you. You are an awesome human being!

Hey everyone, no updates as to how he's doing yet. As soon as I hear anything I'll let you know.

Wow; good job on the quick thinking and helping. Hopefully he can make a full recovery.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

You might have saved a life. Kind of double as the guy wih hung himself didn't want to live anymore.
Like ddec said: absolute intense situation and I might not have been able to handle that. Makes me remember I have to redo my first aid studies and make sure my wife gets certified too.

Holy crap, this is some serious sh*t Saffa

Wow mate that sounds pretty intense. Hope he is ok, and great job you done.

Back