THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smashed drive right down the middle, fn short with a 56° wedge from 54 yards, chip on, lip par putt.

+7

This is fun!

Smashed drive right down the middle, fn short with a 56° wedge from 54 yards, chip on, lip par putt.

+7

This is fun!

Getting it out of your system for indy

One-upped my lost ball double with a lost ball triple.

+12

One-upped my lost ball double with a lost ball triple.

+12

Props to you for continuing the updates dude haha hang in there and finish strong

Strong. Hows a 50° wedge over the green and into the water from 125 yards? Another double. YES.

+14

Hang in there Pete. You can turn this around.

Another lost ball double. +16 for a 51. FIFTY ONE?!

That was embarrassing.

Ready for Indy!!!

That was embarrassing.

Ready for Indy!!!

Whatever you were doing to hit it so far, maybe do less of that. Or, learn new yardages?

Whatever you were doing to hit it so far, maybe do less of that. Or, learn new yardages?
Everything was awful. No tempo, to touch, no clue. A lot of golf this weekend to get it figured out.

Everything was awful. No tempo, to touch, no clue. A lot of golf this weekend to get it figured out.

It happens man, don't sweat it. I'm not mad... Just disappointed. (I hope that stings)

It happens man, don't sweat it. I'm not mad... Just disappointed. (I hope that stings)

You're like the disappointed father I never wanted.

I'll remind you of this while you rip Purgatory a new one tomorrow.

Nothing better than deciding last minute to take a half day and play a round. On the way to Southern Hills Plantation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing better than deciding last minute to take a half day and play a round. On the way to Southern Hills Plantation

very nice! I was just debating the same thing.

That was embarrassing.

Ready for Indy!!!

That was a little painful, but thanks, Pete :) Good luck in Indy!

That was a little painful, but thanks, Pete :) Good luck in Indy!
I'm not going to update the Live Thread today, but just wanted to say that I birdied one at Purgatory…

The 1st signed dollars in our group go to this guy!

pics or it didn't happen

Here you go!

yhy4ymyz.jpg

very nice! I was just debating the same thing.

Shoulda stayed at work. I struggled big time today. I guess a bad day on the course is better than talking about insurance

+3 after nine. Need to go low on the back.

And it begins...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401547529.518623.jpg

Bogey on the 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back