paladinwife

Reaction score
Hi all,

My husband has been on this page for awhile chatting about golf, etc. While I intend to use this form to edcuate myself on the golf and be supportive, I'd love to talk to other spouses/supporters of golfers.

I have two kids, I work in transition services for the Army (helping soldiers find jobs as they retire, separate, etc.), I run, I lift, I read, and I volunteer.

Look forward to meeting you!

welcome to the team!

Welcome aboard!

Just a hunch, you're Mrs. Paladin. Look forward to meeting you and your husband in July in Myrtle!

Hi all,

My husband has been on this page for awhile chatting about golf, etc. While I intend to use this form to edcuate myself on the golf and be supportive, I'd love to talk to other spouses/supporters of golfers.

I have two kids, I work in transition services for the Army (helping soldiers find jobs as they retire, separate, etc.), I run, I lift, I read, and I volunteer.

Look forward to meeting you!
Welcome to THP, there are a lot of spouses that support us and we are thankful.

Bless you! !
Welcome aboard.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome better half!

Welcome!

:welcome:

Awesome to see you supporting your husband on the site!

Hi paladinwife.

I'll encourage Mrs. zeroputt to talk to you, although she doesn't listen to me, especially about... golf....

...I'd love to talk to other spouses/supporters of golfers....

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome, you have a good guy there!

Welcome! Glad to see wives interested in the game

:welcome: glad you decided to join in, Paladin is a huge asset to the site.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

welcome to THP! Great to see some spouses get involved.

Welcome to THP!

Sure wish my wife would be as supportive about golf as you are! Your husband is a lucky guy!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Back