Weekend of May 31-June 1

Range tonight, disc golf and a little disc/club shopping tomorrow (woo!), and a round Sunday morning. Otherwise, chillin and enjoying the beautiful weather we are projected to have here!

Doubt I'll get any golfing in this weekend unless it's some chipping in the backyard.
Need to get the patio awning up and mow and fertilize the lawn.

Starting swim classes with the kids Saturday morning (YIKES!) and a 2 hour lesson in the afternoon. Playing 18 Sunday PM.

Wife is out of town visiting family for the weekend. So that means I'll be playing golf (tee time set for tomorrow and Sunday morning) and then furiously cleaning the house on Sunday before she comes home.

Wife is out of town visiting family for the weekend. So that means I'll be playing golf (tee time set for tomorrow and Sunday morning) and then furiously cleaning the house on Sunday before she comes home.

Is it bad how much I look forward to weekends like this? :)

Nothing but rest. Pivot knee is in pain and I may have a rotator cuff injury.

Looking forward to following along with the Indy invitational.

4 yards of rock scheduled for delivery early Saturday morning so I'll be on the blister end of a shovel for most of the day.

Sunday morning the brother in law and I are seeking revenge for our skins loss to the nephews 2 weekends ago. Should be great weather for a round.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Have a 7:15 tee time tomorrow, to beat the slow play and rain.

May try and play Sunday as well but no plans as of yet.

gonna go play here in a few, a charity scramble tomorrow, range and maybe play sunday got to mow the yard sometime and plant some more of the garden.

Camping trip starting this evening through Sunday am, then a range session and Team Paradise conference call.

Have a Heaven and Hell tournament tomorrow and Sunday.

In beautiful Sedona AZ for a wedding today. Got in Wed night and played a midday round at Oak Creek CC. Didn't take enough pictures or notes for a full scale review, but it was a great afternoon of golf. Cooler than average temps, even for this area that is typicall 10-15 degrees cooler than nearby Phoenix. Very good facilities, grass driving range and tons of scenery. Rack rates are $100 for prime times, closer to $50 for afternoon times. Fast, rolling greens, lush fairways, a few holes where water comes into play. 6300 yds and 69/125 from the blue tees.
ubupy5y8.jpg
epapugu3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try to play Sat, Sunday if the knees allow. The first few rounds have just hammered them this year.
And I think I'd best thresh the lawn while I can still force the lawn tractor through it.

Is it bad how much I look forward to weekends like this? :)

Lol. It's nice to play both days and not feel like I'm abandoning her.

Lol. It's nice to play both days and not feel like I'm abandoning her.

My fiancé is in Virginia this weekend so I am trying to play both days if the weather cooperates.
"Have a nice trip, sweetie"

My fiancé is in Virginia this weekend so I am trying to play both days if the weather cooperates.

Mine has her bachelorette party in a couple weekends, so I know that feeling.

I love those staycations.

I told myself I had to not golf for a weekend and texture/paint some walls. The walls have been bare for almost a year... But if there's an opening...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little bit of range time plus lots of honey do's

Playing in our invitational both days, my first "Super Senior" event.

Nothing special for me. Our wedding is next weekend, so my fiance left for Maryland to make sure everything is ready to go. Today Im probably going to lay around, watch The Memorial on TV and probably play 18 on Sunday.

Back