What are you going to shoot today?

Im thinking 78, playing a course I havent played in a while, but feeling really good about the game

Tomorrow at Cheraw Country Club ... I'm going to shoot a 95. That'll be a new PB but I'm feeling confident that my game has turned the corner.

Tomorrow at Cheraw Country Club ... I'm going to shoot a 95. That'll be a new PB but I'm feeling confident that my game has turned the corner.

After OCN you should ready. Play whats in front of you and it will happen!

After OCN you should ready. Play whats in front of you and it will happen!

Niteowl speaks the truth. Make it happen deuce. You've got this.

Jacqui and I are playing tomorrow afternoon. I want to say 79.

You got it, Smalls. Get it done!

It's time, War. Been shooting 40's and 41's on the hard nine for the last couple of weeks. It is time to get my first sub 80 (from whites) of 2014.

Been several weeks since I've been able to play, but range sessions have been promising. Playing a course I haven't played before. My stretch goal is 85.

I am ready to go low today. I think I can shoot 84 on a tough track if I play smart yet stay aggressive.

I have a tee time at the local Country Club at 11:40 this morning. Played there with MillerTime and sparks on Saturday and shot 85 from the members tees. Going for 80 today from the senior tees. I have a scramble there Monday and will be playing the ups. Never played them before but I hope they will be worth at least 5 strokes.

Ended up with a 78 with 2 3 putts, the course is much shorter from the seniors. Was able to reach a couple of par 5's that would have been unthinkable from the member's tees. We should go low in the scramble as 3 of the 4 team members are senior golfers.

I am ready to go low today. I think I can shoot 84 on a tough track if I play smart yet stay aggressive.

Go get em Cap!

I am playing Sunday at 11 am. It has rained a bit here the past few days, so will be a sloppy track. I'm not a muddier, so I will say 85 for tomorrow.

Let's go with an 83 today.

Up very early for a plane ride to Orlando. 2pm tee time on a course I've never played. Going to be a long day. I'm guessing 87. Will be very happy with anything under 85.

First night back at league in three weeks. I'm feeling rowdy, so I'm gonna say 43.

18 on a course I've never played, heck, I haven't even looked at the scorecard yet. If I play fairways and greens, I'll say 85

League tonight on the front nine, not too difficult of a layout and there is a real chance to score well on the first 4 holes, my goal is 40, that would make me happy.

League tonight on the front nine, not too difficult of a layout and there is a real chance to score well on the first 4 holes, my goal is 40, that would make me happy.

Nice Brad, you can do it sir!

Headed to the home course to see if I can back up my 82 from Sunday. I want to be close to it do 86 or under

Iv got 36 holes today at 2 different courses!
Hoping to shoot in the 70s for both the second is on a hilly course just hope I'm not too fatigued!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing a course I've only played once before, The Bog. www.golfthebog.com. Not a terribly easy course from what I remember, but I've been shooting fairly well lately. I see myself walking out with a 92.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Well, I didn't shoot 85 yesterday... I ended up shooting a 79. New personal best. Going to play another 18 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomorrow morning, 77. It's my home course and it's hard, but I feel it coming.

Back