The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

#7 par 5 100 yard drive but I still hit fairway. Ohio striker is -1 through 7. I don't know where his game was yesterday.

Four balls on the green #8 for GIR whose says we're internet GOLFERS.

uhypy6am.jpg

Adam splitting a fairway

6ymy9uqe.jpg

B hill in

Bogey on 9 gives me a 41 at the turn. Winchell bogies 9 for a 38. This course is awesome. Best one of the weekend

Def my fav course of the weekend. Great job again mr 441

#10 tee
ty2enyba.jpg

Hot air balloon from hole #13.
zubebeza.jpg

43 front 9. Team Greg/Marty up at the turn though. Currently playing the par 3s at -2 (each with a birdie).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Shane crushing a 5i on 10.
za3asaha.jpg
e5aby6yg.jpg
de5ynuny.jpg

42, 43, ,43, and 49 carded for front 9. One of these is not like the others. Guess whose. #PlayingInTheBigLeagues

This made this child of the 80's smile.

9ujabyzu.jpg

Someone get that silky smooth swing of Dan's on video already!

Wheels are rolling along side the cart now... is it just me or has the course gotten progressively tighter with each hole played?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

u3ujyha6.jpg

Bogey on 9 gives me a 41 at the turn. Winchell bogies 9 for a 38. This course is awesome. Best one of the weekend

Where was this yesterday :-/

Great course and great playing with coers par shooter and Greg Drews finished with a birdie for 79 front 35 back 44

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

If the rough would kindly stop eating my golf balls, is appreciate it. Three lost in the middle of a field. But is did find one of Coers' on 14.

Ohio striker saves birdie on 18 for a 79!!! Gregsdrews needs to not use Elmer glue on his irons because the head just flew off on 18. And parshooter just played awesome again today. Time for a cold one at the bar here. Had a blast today!!!

Back