Official Awesomeness!!

Reaction score
Handicap
20ish
Got these in the mail today... Loclve this site!!! Thanks for the best Golf forum!!!!

epanunez.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Very cool!!!

Boooo yeah! Congrats

Congrats!!! Welcome to THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best golf forum ever... anywhere. Congrats & Enjoy!

Nice pick up. Congratulations!

Best investment in golf right there! Congrats!

Got these in the mail today... Loclve this site!!! Thanks for the best Golf forum!!!!

epanunez.jpg

Those are pretty cool, how did you get them?

Bought an Albatross membership here on the site... you get two goodies plus lots more!!!

Those are pretty cool, how did you get them?

Just purchase an incredible Albatross Club membership and you will receive them, and countless other benefits, as well.

I'm already an Albatross club member, didn't know I was supposed to receive anything.

I thought maybe you won something.

I'm glad you posted this because I just realized I never replied to GolferGal's PM with my shipping address, I'm a bonehead sometimes. Didn't know I was missing out on awesomeness, it's taken care of now.

Ohh send Golfergal or JB a message

I'm already an Albatross club member, didn't know I was supposed to receive anything.

Send a PM to Golfer Gal if you didn't receive your ball marker and bag tag. Those were 2 of the perks with the 2014 membership.

I'm glad you posted this because I just realized I never replied to GolferGal's PM with my shipping address, I'm a bonehead sometimes. Didn't know I was missing out on awesomeness, it's taken care of now.

Ohh send Golfergal or JB a message

Send a PM to Golfer Gal if you didn't receive your ball marker and bag tag. Those were 2 of the perks with the 2014 membership.

Taken care of, thanks for the reminder.

Awesome!

Back