"Tim Tebow is way more of a douche bag than Johnny Manziel"

"What?! Why because he likes to help children learn to read?!"

#ThingsSaidInLastHoleHuddle

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

daqugatu.jpg
ytequpap.jpg

This may be the best post round event ever

Just looking at the pics it's not hard to see why. I could have so much fun in that place. Add in THP'rs and it would be off the chain!

JM

There can't be a coincidence that Coers put his arm around me last night and today I am sick as a dog can there?

I'm Atlanta and can't speak. Sore throat, headache and whole body hurts. Dan you indy.

There can't be a coincidence that Coers put his arm around me last night and today I am sick as a dog can there?

I'm Atlanta and can't speak. Sore throat, headache and whole body hurts. Dan you indy.

Fist bumps FTW. You better get healthy quick.

Fist bumps FTW. You better get healthy quick.

No kidding. I'm loaded up on dayquill and the worst part is I now have 3 hours in Atlanta (such a clean place) before boarding to head home.

Then it's get into bed

Oh no! He's my roomie for Seemore. Hope I don't get #Coers'd.

Get well soon JB.

JM

Prairie View Golf Club

6e5yna4e.jpg

typu9eby.jpg
e4emygy3.jpg
4anery7y.jpg
yzaha3y5.jpg

I've been to my fair share of Invitationals...this one may have been my favorite all around (winning aside)...great golf, great food, great laughs and great people

I've been to my fair share of Invitationals...this one may have been my favorite all around (winning aside)...great golf, great food, great laughs and great people

And 4 way air hockey, my knuckles still hurt lol

And 4 way air hockey, my knuckles still hurt lol

My wife is going to think I got into a fight with the bruises and missing skin on my arm

Man I am so sorry JB. First it's you have to putt a six inch putt and now I made you sick. Man I hope I am still invited to the seemore event and #thpmc. I'll stay ten feet away from you next time.

It was certainly one of the best to follow from afar.

Thanks to everyone for all the great updates and photos.

What a great weekend. I have to agree with Mike here and say this is probably one of the best invitationals I have been to yet.

So much fun and such great company to be around. Thanks everyone for a fantastic weekend.

What a great weekend. I have to agree with Mike here and say this is probably one of the best invitationals I have been to yet.

So much fun and such great company to be around. Thanks everyone for a fantastic weekend.

Lots of #internetgolf was played. What an amazing weekend glad I got to meet so many new people and catch up with the ones I haven't seen in a few months. Can't wait for my next event.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for a memorable first THP event! Met so many great people and I can't wait for OC in a few short weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Realized I managed to put this in the wrong thread. Moved to recap.

Last edited:
Just got home. I've got a lot of thoughts to gather and I'll be posting a recap tomorrow. Need some time with my wife and kids first.

Everyone all dropped off, now a couple hours home.what a truly great time!

I have many mental notes to go over, but will have a recap soon.
Thanks to my great Michigan buds for coming along! I appreciate everything and had a great time!

Few more pics from prairieview today:

tery9uhe.jpg
tevupeqe.jpg
geqa4y3y.jpg
pasude8u.jpg
e9u8e3uq.jpg
agu4umy9.jpg
y4y8yne2.jpg
usyge9e4.jpg
avemevun.jpg
sety9esa.jpg

Everyone all dropped off, now a couple hours home.what a truly great time!

I have many mental notes to go over, but will have a recap soon.
Thanks to my great Michigan buds for coming along! I appreciate everything and had a great time!
Glad you got home safe buddy, it was a riot sharing a cart with you on Friday!!!

A "Chutt" dedicated to Mike Dean from Rambler on the 18th at PrairieView today....I'm pretty sure before he hit the putt I heard him say "Mike Dean eat your heart out, this is going in the hole..." but I could be wrong.

[video=youtube;3mnbK-0nCbQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mnbK-0nCbQ[/video]

Last edited:
Back