Contest - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team JRod

I have a lot of practice getting myself out of trouble.

Playing from the root of a tree is a specialty. Make sure that's on your résumé! JRod really likes those type of golfers. It takes attention away from his sorry game!

Playing from the root of a tree is a specialty. Make sure that's on your résumé! JRod really likes those type of golfers. It takes attention away from his sorry game!

u9asybud.jpg

Here's mine. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Woke up this morning very happy. Today is the day JRod makes his picks for who is going to assist him in putting down Team ScottyG!

Got my fingers crossed!

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

Sharing the stage with Jrod is sick in itself. Playing 3 course in two days and leaving ScortyGs team all over those course makes it that much better.

So today is the day. While inconsequential, it'll be good to know who else will be contending for runner-up to the victorious Team Goryl.

I'd like to the academy. ..no seriously get those entries in. If you don't you are missing out.

Woke up this morning very happy. Today is the day JRod makes his picks for who is going to assist him in putting down Team ScottyG!

Got my fingers crossed!

Hang in there. Today is the last day for entries. Then it's going to take him several days to sift through the worthy candidates before the official announcement (or at least that's my guess).

Tough decision, but I know those 3 fortunate individuals will be seriously motivated and will be tough to beat. Those 3 will have a chip on their shoulders, feeling like red-headed stepchildren overlooked by all the other captains and will be in it to win it, along with annihilating and humiliating team goryl.

Team JRod (whichever +3 they be) can swing it and they will bring it at The Gauntlet.

Lets be honest here Scotty you know you have no chance right? You are pretty much like your beloved Bruins. On Paper you should be the champions, but the matches still have to be played and when you and your team try to run #TheGauntlet, you are just going to get run over. Lets make a list below of things that might happen before you beat Jrod.

1) The Chicago Cubs could win a world series
2) Your Beloved BostonU (hes an alumni) Could win a BCS Football title
3) Chad could beat Harry at something some day
4) The Cleveland Browns could win a super bowl

At least the above could actually happen! Good luck to everyone, get those entries in and no matter what happens Jrod has my support.

On the plane going through the thread and can't THANK YOU ALL enough for having sooooooo much fun with me....THP peeps freakin ROCK!

The selection will be a VERY HARD decision for me as there are MANY that I would love to take for the DESTRUCTION of Team ScottyG (note: THIS IS ALL THAT I CARE ABOUT just want to make that VERY CLEAR). If you haven't been a part of the thread and are jumping in NOW...WTF! Where have you been?

Trust me....the word DESTRUCTION and FUN will have an entire new meaning for 3 lucky peeps come the Gauntlet (Ohhhh one more thing.....Team ScottyG you ALL SUCK!

NOTE......You have through the weekend to continue shredding ScottyG and his team. Draft Pick is on Monday.

On the plane going through the thread and can't THANK YOU ALL enough for having sooooooo much fun with me....THP peeps freakin ROCK!

The selection will be a VERY HARD decision for me as there are MANY that I would love to take for the DESTRUCTION of Team ScottyG (note: THIS IS ALL THAT I CARE ABOUT just want to make that VERY CLEAR). If you haven't been a part of the thread and are jumping in NOW...WTF! Where have you been?

Trust me....the word DESTRUCTION and FUN will have an entire new meaning for 3 lucky peeps come the Gauntlet (Ohhhh one more thing.....Team ScottyG you ALL SUCK!

By far the best #TheGauntlet recruitment thread. Had a blast stating my case. Hope I get a chance to put the smack onto ScottyG and his sorry band of Bawlstonian wannabes.

MlaxIS9.jpg

ScottyG in-case you are not sure how this is going to work. I have a picture to keep it simple for you!

KickYourAss.jpg

Scotty G, knowing his impending fate, on the first tee of the first round of The Gauntlet

stock-vector-cartoon-man-begging-for-mercy-isolated-on-white-78181636_zps99883f3b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Down Goes Scotty!
Here's my entry JRod.
Good Luck to all!!

Had one of my best ball striking days ever yesterday. 3i through wedges were brilliant. Woods were long and towering. Putter was dropping them left and right. ScottyG has inspired me through his impending demise at my hands.

To the last kids picked for Team JFraud
A modified version to the chorus of the Lorde #1 hit "Royal"

You'll never beat Team Goryl (Goyrll).
It don't run in our blood,
That kind of loss just ain't for us.
We create a different kind of buzz.
We will be your ruler (rulers),
We'll have honor on the tee.
And baby we'll rule, we'll rule, we'll rule, we'll rule.
Just a fact not fantasy.

Just a fact not fantasy.

Weak sauce

u3a7asuh.jpg

Just a fact not fantasy.

Don't quit your day job ... unless your day job is song writing. Then, yeah ... definitely quit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just a fact not fantasy.

Good job. Good effort.

Just a fact not fantasy.

Until last night when Lorde sang All Apologies with Nirvana at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame ceremony, I had never heard of her. After her performance, I wished I had still never heard of her. Your post does not impress me.

Don't quit your day job ... unless your day job is song writing. Then, yeah ... definitely quit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No worries there Deuce, I'm no song writer as my post proves, just having fun. Like I will in Hilton Head at the Gauntlet. Can you say the same?

Back