The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

Great course and great playing with coers par shooter and Greg Drews finished with a birdie for 79 front 35 back 44

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Shot a 43 on the front for my best 9 ever. Came down to earth with a 49 on the back. Did anyone else think the back was harder? :p

4anadera.jpg

Bolt

PhillyV finished with a par to shoot 83. I also made par on 18 for a 74. Great round and great groups of guys! Had a blast! Can't wait for the SeeMore event!

If the rough would kindly stop eating my golf balls, is appreciate it. Three lost in the middle of a field. But is did find one of Coers' on 14.

I'm waiting for it at the bar!!!

Ohio striker saves birdie on 18 for a 79!!! Gregsdrews needs to not use Elmer glue on his irons because the head just flew off on 18. And parshooter just played awesome again today. Time for a cold one at the bar here. Had a blast today!!!

He fails to mention i still hit it on the green with a headless PW....cold beer now in the clubhouse. Great time playing with coers parshooter and ohiostriker.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

He fails to mention i still hit it on the green with a headless PW....cold beer now in the clubhouse. Great time playing with coers parshooter and ohiostriker.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yes you did I was impressed. Hopefully I see a new Cleveland 588 custom in you bag after using mine and hitting fairways.

I decided to cut out early since I got moved to the 1st group. I hope everyone had a great time, and safe travels home!

O'Carroll is insanely lucky.

Rub that dollar on that stupid bridge. I'm thankful it was there, we were next to be hit.

Amazing and stupid awesome weekend has come to an end.
Can NOT wait for recaps.

Had a unbelievably great time meeting everyone! What a great weekend! Safe travels everyone!

Shot 49/45 for 94. Watching great golfers in Amart, Golf3rguy, and GregDan also paid huge dividends in a grip change that was like a switch going off in hitting good shots.

I'll post a full recap probably tomorrow. I have so many good thoughts from this weekend.

Last edited:
I may be the worst partner in history. Sorry Rob, I didn't mean to do it!

yra5uga6.jpg

I found Phil. CJ come spoon him

Last edited:
Was another amazing weekend, everyone have a safe trip home

I may be the worst partner in history. Sorry Rob, I didn't mean to do it!

You and Ohio striker were bad partners. Jeeze both shooting in the seventies today. Where was that yesterday.

You and Ohio striker were bad partners. Jeeze both shooting in the seventies today. Where was that yesterday.

For me, today, it was the putter. Only had 28 putts today and was very happy with that.

For me, today, it was the putter. Only had 28 putts today and was very happy with that.

For Matt it was everything. He was -1 through 9 and if the back wasn't rough for him he probably could have shot -2,-3 under today.

For Matt it was everything. He was -1 through 9 and if the back wasn't rough for him he probably could have shot -2,-3 under today.

No way but I would have took a 75 lol I lost it on the back 9 for a stretch couple doubles and a triple

No way but I would have took a 75 lol I lost it on the back 9 for a stretch couple doubles and a triple

Dude don't be hard on yourself, I see low seventies coming your way.

Back