THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest revision has me up to 13.6. My mantra for the next two months will be short game, short game, short game.

I'm down a touch, from 16.9 to 16.7. It's small but at least it is in the right direction.

Down to a 9.6 from 10.5! Finally hit single digits, with SeeMore in 2 weeks and more lessons coming I plan to stay here for a long time!

moved down slightly to a 8.9 from a 9.1

Went up to an 18.1, I guess some old scores came off. I thought shooting 93-94 at courses rated higher than I usually play woulda helped. But I came away from Indy with some things to work on that I think will make a big difference.

Slight bump up to a 4.8 and promptly went out and carded a 76 today.

After entering today's round my next revision will have me at 13.9. Started the year at 16.9 I believe.

After entering today's round my next revision will have me at 13.9. Started the year at 16.9 I believe.

That is the sign of a lot of hard work paying off. Great stuff.

My man doing mad WORK

That's incredible Ricky, love seeing all of your work reflecting in the numbers!

That's amazing Ricky.

Dropped from 9.7 to 8.7. Swing change is not 100% there but paying off in spots. More work to do, but motivated and happy with the progress....

JM

6.1 to 5.6 but Probably realistically more like an "8" traveling--My home course has a tough rating and I know and play it really well which drops the index to a little lower than it would be if more of the non-home scores were counted toward the index.

Kind of funny that my handicap dropped .5 stroke and I went out and threw up on the course.

Kind of funny that my handicap dropped .5 stroke and I went out and threw up on the course.

Tougher slope and rating maybe? :confused2:

JM

Tougher slope and rating maybe? :confused2:

JM

Nah. Home course today. Just one of those days. Little sleep, early round, no tempo whatsoever.

Didn't have a post between the last 2 revisions due to some issues, but just threw in the rounds from this weekend. Stayed at a 6.4 but trending to 4.9. Wow.

Oh I read it wron. Thought you were saying that it dropped .5 DESPITE having thrown up on the course. I see now....

Short term memory loss is prescribed.... LOL

JM

Oh I read it wron. Thought you were saying that it dropped .5 DESPITE having thrown up on the course. I see now....

Short term memory loss is prescribed.... LOL

JM

I slept it off like a hangover

Stayed the same at 6.3. Not really sure how as I haven't scored well lately.

1 round in the books for June, and I'm already trending down to 13.7!

#droppinglikearock

Did the same exact thing. Dead slow 9 today (2:45), so just treated it as practice and played a few balls each hole. My short game just flat out disappeared today.

Just got myself a GHIN number and have four rounds posted, so I am still waiting to have a handicap established. It will more than likely be around a 5-6 if I keep scoring like I am now.

Just got myself a GHIN number and have four rounds posted, so I am still waiting to have a handicap established. It will more than likely be around a 5-6 if I keep sandbagging like I am now.

Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back