The Memorial Tournament (spoilers)

Interesting that this is a non issue, I would think that is a stroke. The announcers are saying it could only be seen via HDTV so I don't know if this is something new as a part of stopping the viewer call ins.

So your club can clearly touch the ball and it not count? Even Jack said it wasn't a penalty.

Seems like a double standard if you ask me... that should be a pen. No way to dice it. He should be DQed if he signs for a 5

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I'm surprised they're saying its not an issue tbh. That's 2 strokes all day in my book, regardless of who it is

Would it not just be a stroke as in a stroke taken? Where is the penalty? I thought if you hit the ball it is a stroke.

I want to know how it's different that TW's oscillation ruling in the pine straw? Was that last year?

I am sure there will be a lot of discussion on this tomorrow when the broadcast starts.

Would it not just be a stroke as in a stroke taken? Where is the penalty? I thought if you hit the ball it is a stroke.

He didn't replace. And acknowledge the stroke. Its a DQ at this point

Looks like you can touch the ball as long as it doesn't leave it's original position.

Surprised David didn't ask him about the ball moving. Seems to already be forgotten.

Be the ball!!

Surprised David didn't ask him about the ball moving. Seems to already be forgotten.

Be the ball!!

Me too John, Bubba may still not know the ball ever "oscillated".

I think my favorite part of that is Jack saying he's done that thousands of times.

I think my favorite part of that is Jack saying he's done that thousands of times.

Thought that was awesome too. Love old school perspective before all this HD poo

I believe he said ten thousand times, lol. I know I've done it, now I don't feel guilty anymore.

I believe he said ten thousand times, lol. I know I've done it, now I don't feel guilty anymore.

Yeah, I won't be penalizing myself anymore for it. So TW's was different in that he was moving sticks behind his ball, Bubba was addressing his ball and he touched it, it bobbled, but never changed it's position.

Well, I learned something today... I've apparently been erroneously penalizing myself

Well, I learned something today... I've apparently been erroneously penalizing myself

Yep, me too. I've been over a putt and barely touched it with the putter on accident and the ball bobbled, but didn't move. I now know as long as it doesn't leave it's original position, I'm good.

Yeah, I won't be penalizing myself anymore for it. So TW's was different in that he was moving sticks behind his ball, Bubba was addressing his ball and he touched it, it bobbled, but never changed it's position.

I had been told in the past it is only a penalty if it moves, but it is so hard to tell if it moves.

If Jack says it OK that's the end. Jack is Jack.

Can't believe Adam Scott just put that ball in the water.

This could turn out to be a stellar week for me.

Pretty nice leaderboard with Bubba, Matsuyama and Scott up there.

Na had a great final round -8 64 to get him back into the top 10.

The home stretch w Scott and Watson should be entertaining.

Everyone is falling apart. Na looking good. (I'm a little behind coverage as I'm out of the house)

Hideki just broke his driver on the microphone. What happens if he gets into a playoff?

Matsuyama broke his driver lol good one

Back