The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

This is true. and not as fun to watch either

Completely agree although the flying pucks were dangerous for all the spectators.

Completely agree although the flying pucks were dangerous for all the spectators.

Most of them were adults. They would have understood

Sitting at the airport with Kang waiting for our flights. We made sure we got O'Carroll an egg burger at the airport so he could leave Indy happy. Had a blast all weekend. Will have a recap tomorrow but I dont know if I can get it all done in one try.

Best FRESH fries I ever had!

Was the egg burger as good as the one you had Friday night?

I may be the worst partner in history. Sorry Rob, I didn't mean to do it!

Are you kidding? I had a blast, we can be partnas anytime

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Are you kidding? I had a blast, we can be partnas anytime

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

I just gotta bring it when it matters.

Phill????

Post event Chipotle with AMart. .. predictable.

I'm still recovering from the salt overload.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

i heard you played well today what did you shoot?

I got lucky today with a 73. Course and distance suited my eye and putter was on. Had 7 birds but just couldn't scramble for pars on the back.

I just gotta bring it when it matters.

Tell me about it. I said the same thing. Nice round though, sucks we didn't have it yesterday

I got lucky today with a 73. Course and distance suited my eye and putter was on. Had 7 birds but just couldn't scramble for pars on the back.

dude nothing is lucky about 7 birds lol

Was the egg burger as good as the one you had Friday night?
No...but it accomplished the goal.

I'm stopping on the way home for a dozen eggs and a pound of hamburger.

#newfavoritefood

Got my bags and headed home. My father is already sick of hearing about how awesome the weekend was. Just so freaking amazing. The people are what make events fun and the group we had this weekend were freaking TOP NOTCH

Whoa! That's a super-solid round, tpluff.

Yes you did I was impressed. Hopefully I see a new Cleveland 588 custom in you bag after using mine and hitting fairways.

Thank you for letting me hit that. I missed almost every fairway and most were really really bad shots so I ask coers to hit his 588 and surprisingly he let me even with how bad I was shanking my driver. What happens? I hit 4 straight fairways with little baby draws on the perfect line. To say I'm in ponder mode would be an understatement!

7 birds is amazing! great shooting!

Thank you for letting me hit that. I missed almost every fairway and most were really really bad shots so I ask coers to hit his 588 and surprisingly he let me even with how bad I was shanking my driver. What happens? I hit 4 straight fairways with little baby draws on the perfect line. To say I'm in ponder mode would be an understatement!

It was great to play some golf with you yesterday. I'll keep an eye out to see if your bag gets something new in it.

So it occurred to me today that I am light three signed dollar bills from my group yesterday. I think interest compounded daily is in order.

Back