The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing golf today for the first time in a long time Playing pretty darn well to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing golf today for the first time in a long time Playing pretty darn well to

Glad to hear OG! Continue to kick some A$$

Great news. I am definitely coming up this week.

I'm ready partner !

I am going to be an uncle again! SiL is pregnant again ... probably a month and a half along. Woo hoo!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5 hours of driving today so I could hit a GolfTown, and the wife could snag some plants from a good greenhouse.

Long day, lots of money spent, and a much needed break for a day. Just wish I weren't so exhausted from it.

THP.

It's a big family. People who really do care about eachother. I love that. There is no golf like thp golf. There is no weekend like a thp weekend.

Just got home from the Indy invitational.
What memories!
All made possible by the amazing people of this community!

Oh, and 4 man air hockey!

THP.

It's a big family. People who really do care about eachother. I love that. There is no golf like thp golf. There is no weekend like a thp weekend.
Wait til the Morgan cup buddy!

------------

I got a stellar request today! Pretty friggen stoked about it!

I beat my old PB by 11 strokes and I feel like I have finally got a feel and understanding of how I should swing YEAH

Oh the score 82 39/43 3 doubles, one birdie, one penalty and didn't eagle or birdie any of the par 5's I made in two (3of them)

I beat my old PB by 11 strokes and I feel like I have finally got a feel and understanding of how I should swing YEAH

Oh the score 82 39/43 3 doubles, one birdie, one penalty and didn't eagle or birdie any of the par 5's I made in two (3of them)

Nice job buddy!!

DISCLAIMER:

I'm NOT BRAGGING AT ALL, THIS IS NOT TRASH TALK AT ALL.

My HHJJ is seeing Team THP represent Saturday at the Invitational. These guys have busted their a$$ for months now, traveled from far away to play tough courses and played pretty effing well! Great job fellas, keep it up!

DISCLAIMER:

My HHJJ is seeing Team THP represent Saturday at the Invitational. These guys have busted their a$$ for months now, traveled from far away to play tough courses and played pretty effing well! Great job fellas, keep it up!

I'm proud of you dudes.

Good to hear Bill. You deserve it man.

Congrats. That's not beating your PB, that's taking to to the Woodshed as OG would say.

Wow, that is effing awesome!

DISCLAIMER:

Great job.

Playing golf in beautiful weather in winter is always great. And all you great people letting me be a member here, I was actually a bit lost not being able to read/post while on holiday, but I was with my wife and I loved every moment of it, first time away on a proper holiday away from the kids for nearly 12 years.

We got to see Tanaka pitch for the first time and Jeter play for possibly the last time.

Tanaka?

2jdy78.jpg

My wife's niece graduated with a business degree a couple of years ago and asked my advice. I told her definitely learn to play golf because more deals are formed at the 19th hole as any board room. Our graduation gift to her was a package of golf lessons. She was hired by a national consulting firm. She called me this weekend because her employer is sponsoring a couple of teams in a charity event and needed to fill one spot. She told the boss that her uncle played and he said call him. Well I'm gonna play and it is at a private club that I would not have any other real chance of playing. Even if we win nothing, I know the food and beverages are going to be good.

My wife's niece graduated with a business degree a couple of years ago and asked my advice. I told her definitely learn to play golf because more deals are formed at the 19th hole as any board room. Our graduation gift to her was a package of golf lessons. She was hired by a national consulting firm. She called me this weekend because her employer is sponsoring a couple of teams in a charity event and needed to fill one spot. She told the boss that her uncle played and he said call him. Well I'm gonna play and it is at a private club that I would not have any other real chance of playing. Even if we win nothing, I know the food and beverages are going to be good.

Just what you needed adding another bucket list course to your resume.

Enjoy it. I'm still in shock of your other invitation :)

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

We live in a smaller community , but a nearby city Midland, Michigan a young family recently lost their son Jayden Lamb to cancer. A Pay it forward in the spirit of Jayden campaign was created. Today, I met my wife for lunch, we went to a subway and were behind Jayden's parents, they bought our lunch. And after we thanked them my wife and I decided to pay it forward ourselves, I had the subway run my credit card for $200 in which I bought a gift card and told them to buy everyone's sandwiches until that card runs out, and encourage others to pay it forward.

So I ask you today, do something nice for someone! You'll be amazed how well you feel afterward!
http://www.standup2cancer.org/blog/view/pay_it_forward_for_jayden

Waiting to show the house to someone in 20 min. Had another call today for next week as well.

Seems summer home buying is back in swing.

We live in a smaller community , but a nearby city Midland, Michigan a young family recently lost their son Jayden Lamb to cancer. A Pay it forward in the spirit of Jayden campaign was created. Today, I met my wife for lunch, we went to a subway and were behind Jayden's parents, they bought our lunch. And after we thanked them my wife and I decided to pay it forward ourselves, I had the subway run my credit card for $200 in which I bought a gift card and told them to buy everyone's sandwiches until that card runs out, and encourage others to pay it forward.

So I ask you today, do something nice for someone! You'll be amazed how well you feel afterward!
http://www.standup2cancer.org/blog/view/pay_it_forward_for_jayden

CJ, you are amazing buddy. Truly. Way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back