SeeMore Tour Limited and Smoke Diamond zSeries - THP Preview

The z3w Tour limited is stainless. No worries about rain or wet.

Bingo...however, the copper weights are fun to watch turn. Had not crossed my mind until I started changing some weight combinations. The underside of the weight has taken on it's own personality. Pretty awesome.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 4

No worries about the smoke diamond line either even though it's carbon. It's a plated finish so the wet won't hurt it.

I hate you because I love you so much. I really lust over that finish on a Z3.

My god... I have been drooling over a z3c lately.... then I rolled J4U's z3 today... in love

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

My god... I have been drooling over a z3c lately.... then I rolled J4U's z3 today... in love

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I can bring my Z3C if you want to roll it this weekend.

So I'm just starting to read a bit on the SeeMore putter line. These look incredible, my only wish is that they had a dale head design. My favorite design of all time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I'm just starting to read a bit on the SeeMore putter line. These look incredible, my only wish is that they had a dale head design. My favorite design of all time!

Dale head? You mean Anser?

etyjesuh.jpg

su8a9aja.jpg

Dale head? You mean Anser?

etyjesuh.jpg

su8a9aja.jpg

Right, but that specific style instead of the more square, newer Anser or SC Newport style. I really hadn't looked at SeeMore to be honest until I saw they sell that head style. Now, I might be in trouble.

Right, but that specific style instead of the more square, newer Anser or SC Newport style. I really hadn't looked at SeeMore to be honest until I saw they sell that head style. Now, I might be in trouble.

I'd be shocked if they didn't have a head that fit your eye. Head off to their website (www.seemore.com), and good luck hiding your wallet.

Anyone rolling one of these great looking putters still? How much toe hang?

I mix in my zed3. It's not the smoke diamond. But it is still awesome

My gunmetal z2c and smoke z3c are certainly high in my rotation. I do need to get the lie flattened on the z3c a couple of degrees in Franklin weekend after next. Feels great that it is that close!

How much toe hang? How does the weighted one and the other compare? I keep having my eye on these when ever one pops up

How much toe hang? How does the weighted one and the other compare? I keep having my eye on these when ever one pops up

With the SPi method that I subscribe to, toe hang is irrelevant. I tinkered with the weights for 20 minutes once. I have touched them since.

If I am looking at it right, z2c has full toe hang and z3c has about 3/4 toe hang. Never have measured it before and did a google search so hopefully it is accurate. I keep both lighter weights in my z2c as I prefer a lighter head. Both putters feel pretty similar with the z2c set this way. Same length and grip on both putters.

With the SPi method that I subscribe to, toe hang is irrelevant. I tinkered with the weights for 20 minutes once. I have touched them since.

Yep - I don'y care about toe-hang; I just want it to be face-balanced at impact (FBAI). Both the Z2c & Z3c are indeed FBAI (just like my trusty FGP2)!

Ok that's what I was concerned with , Thanks for the info

That Z2 is pretty hot looking, man they make a great looking putter.

That Z2 is pretty hot looking, man they make a great looking putter.

I bought a Z2 on the BST, just cant get it to work for me. I like the feel of the xxxSi2 Si3 insert more than the milled Z2 for some reason.

It does look amazing.

Last edited:
Think I'm gonna take both the X2 and Z3C to the SeeMore event just for fun.

Definitely plan to spend a ton more time with the Z3C post MC.

I bought a Z2 on the BST, just cant get it to work for me. I like the feel of the Si2 insert more than the milled Z2 for some reason.

It does look amazing.

We can discuss this Troy

I bought a Z2 on the BST, just cant get it to work for me. I like the feel of the Si2 insert more than the milled Z2 for some reason.

It does look amazing.

You own a Si2 currently? I can bring one for you.

Back