The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Ok everyone I am coming into this event clear minded because I need all the help I can get. These stupid 3 putts are just killing me, gotta fix that.

Ok everyone I am coming into this event clear minded because I need all the help I can get. These stupid 3 putts are just killing me, gotta fix that.

Just dont #coersit this time!

Just dont #coersit this time!

I think I'm the only one that has the chance to do that on this trip.

We're just shy of 2 weeks out and this event can't come soon enough. I'm looking forward to meeting the SeeMore staff. They're all so great to deal with it will be nice to put faces to names.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Quite a few guys in Indy this weekend will also be in this SeeMore Event. We are all in agreement that this will be incredible after what seems like a year of waiting for it since sign ups.

11 days and I'll be on the road! I can't freaking wait for this!! Lately I've been rolling the rock pretty damn well, but just been missing birdie putts, not sure if it's alignment, green reading, or what but I'm willing to bet the guys at SeeMore will get me straighten out!!

Quite a few guys in Indy this weekend will also be in this SeeMore Event. We are all in agreement that this will be incredible after what seems like a year of waiting for it since sign ups.

I know I'm ready to go!

After today, 4 more days of work followed by a week of vacation before I jump onto an aeroplane bound for Nashville!

Can't effin wait.

I can't say it too many times, I really hate to be missing this event, but am so excited for all you that have waited so long. It does seem like last year we all got in...Oh wait it was last year :)

Heck yeah man, can't wait to finally meet you down there. We wil have another great showing of Team Albatross with you, me, Dan and Andy Martin. This is going to be a great time and I can't wait to get my flat stick fixed. I will do whatever they say, because I need all the strokes off my scorecard right now.
11 days and I'll be on the road! I can't freaking wait for this!! Lately I've been rolling the rock pretty damn well, but just been missing birdie putts, not sure if it's alignment, green reading, or what but I'm willing to bet the guys at SeeMore will get me straighten out!!

Heck yeah man, can't wait to finally meet you down there. We wil have another great showing of Team Albatross with you, me, Dan and Andy Martin. This is going to be a great time and I can't wait to get my flat stick fixed. I will do whatever they say, because I need all the strokes off my scorecard right now.

I know dude!! I'm pumped to meet you as well and catch up with Dan and Andy again. Going to be so awesome to get some of the best putting instruction you can get.

That's right, this event is officially on deck!

Been waiting to hear that for what seems like an eternity! Almost here boys and I am pumped!!!

I know man. Do you own any seemore putters. I only got one a FGP2 whic was my first SeeMore and yea I like it. Ill be bringing that one and my SmartSqaure with me. Hoping maybe I can get some time with the smartsqaure for some good #THPMC prep. But I think any help with putter is going to help me get ready. Cant wait!!!
I know dude!! I'm pumped to meet you as well and catch up with Dan and Andy again. Going to be so awesome to get some of the best putting instruction you can get.

Tons of priceless stuff will come from this event. SPI instruction, proper putter fitting, meeting the guys behind the incredible company and customer service, a trip into the vault, rounds of golf and other fun times with THPers, etc, etc

I know man. Do you own any seemore putters. I only got one a FGP2 whic was my first SeeMore and yea I like it. Ill be bringing that one and my SmartSqaure with me. Hoping maybe I can get some time with the smartsqaure for some good #THPMC prep. But I think any help with putter is going to help me get ready. Cant wait!!!

Yeah I own 4 lol. I'm a SeeMore hoarder, but I can't wait to purchase one that I'm completely fit to perfectly.

What putters are you going to bring with you?
Yeah I own 4 lol. I'm a SeeMore hoarder, but I can't wait to purchase one that I'm completely fit to perfectly.

This is me as well. I have no doubt I'll be flying back with a new putter.

I'm trying to decide whether I'm bringing my M2, PTM1, or Si3 to Nashville.

D. All of the above

I'm bringing them all. Depending on how much I'd like to get them all adjusted to whatever specs I'm fit to!

Without question lol.

Haha nice man. How has your flat stick been for you and what are you expecting to get help with at this event on your putting?

Back