Bridgestone E6, TP3 like golf balls?

Karl

Reaction score
Handicap
I've tried the E6 and its nice and straight off the tee. Still not as good as the discontinued TP3 in the other areas. Any suggestions?

You'll probably get a lot of different suggestions, but if you're looking for a 3-piece ball with a urethane cover and provides a decent amount of spin mitigation off the tee while getting plenty of grab around the greens, I like the Callaway Hex Chrome. In addition, check out the Bridgestone e5, or the Taylormade Project (a).

The Close to the TP3 in the current offerings from TM is the TP ball it a four piece but should preform similar the Project (a) while it is a 3 piece but it is much lower compression The B330-rx, Chrome+ should also preform similar

Last edited:
Thanks. I will give these a go.

I have not found anything to replace the TP3 either....went to the Prov1X. I am going to do some testing between these two this weekend and will report back.

I have not found anything to replace the TP3 either....went to the Prov1X. I am going to do some testing between these two this weekend and will report back.

Will be quite excited to hear your thoughts on these differences!

I tried the TM project a for a round. Very much like the tp3 off the putter and full and partial wedges. It also had good roll out off the driver. Everything else was ok. Wasn't a good driver day. Worth trying a few more rounds.

Back