Energy Drinks & Shots

Two days in a row. Bad bad. But the Xyience Blu Pomegranate, good good.

Really like the MD Kickstart

I am finding myself loving Red Bull again.

Its a 24oz Monster White Ultra kinda day.

4 more school days.

Meh, that stuff is poison. I've sworn it off. I like a few tablespoons of hemp hearts in the morning. Awesome all day energy kick.

Not the typical JB thread, but interesting stuff.

I love the taste of a lot of them too. I use 5hr energy when I really need it. I doubt it works, but the commercial says it does.

For me, 5 hour energy helps me a lot when I am driving long distances. It keeps me alert enough that I don't get into the night driving hypnotic state. However, if I have another 4 or 5 hours later it makes me jumpy and my heart race. One time I took a 5 hour energy at the airport for a really early flight and I still fell asleep on the plane. So, for me at least, it isn't a magic pill.

What works best for me is a large coffee from Caribou with a shot of espresso. That gets me going.

Its a 24oz Monster White Ultra kinda day.

4 more school days.
I'll be picking one up today as well, I can already feel myself dragging!

24oz is great for when you want 2 but know that's probably not the best plan. 24oz, bam. Perfect. Plus, opening the cap is fun

24oz is great for when you want 2 but know that's probably not the best plan. 24oz, bam. Perfect. Plus, opening the cap is fun

Just goes to show that putting in hard work does pay off in the end.

drink more water or try "wired". but the best thing to do is to get lots of sleep and get lots of water

drink more water or try "wired". but the best thing to do is to get lots of sleep and get lots of water

But, I like the taste of the energy drinks.

I'm a big time coffee guy but one of my favorite caffeine mistresses is Brain Candy by Biotest. Some 7-11's carry it and Vitamin Shoppe but you can get it online too. Their Spike supplements and energy drinks are great too.

Oldie but a goodie: Red Bull.

Grabbed this one this morning. Lightly carbonated and delicious.

4431700f8351921dad6d373dc7b64912.jpg

Well that's new!

Calories? Sugar?

yjy2yge2.jpg

24 oz kinda day!

9uduqyta.jpg

7-11 exclusive Ultra Black for the Panda

How is it? This is the first time I have seen this.

It's a pinkish color with some carbonation and a fruity citrus flavor. It's good!! Refreshing departure from the Ultra.

Back