THP Events Hall Of Fame

Am I the only moron alive that can't tget the hover feature to work on a laptop?? I can't see the names!!

Am I the only moron alive that can't tget the hover feature to work on a laptop?? I can't see the names!!

You are clicking the link in the menu bar first right? Not trying to hover from the picture in this thread.

this is a great idea. pretty cool i'd love to have my name up there after the morgan cup this year or one of the invitationals.

Was that sarcasm or did we really spell it right? I gave them your name so I hope it was spelled right. I hate when people misspell my name so if it's wrong don't be shy, I want to know so we can fix it.

Well.....I hate to be the problem child but my last name is Donohue

I need to hookup my laptop to see this. Stupid phone doesn't work for it and I must check it out

It works on my phone. Obviously you can't hover but if you click the award the box pops up with the names of the winners.

My name is spelled right too. Kudos, since not many people can do that.

Very neat. I look forward to adding my name in Dallas. That's Reed, with 2 E's!

My name is spelled right too. Kudos, since not many people can do that.

Haha no one gets mine right as well. Silly Phil Donahue spelled it wrong

This is awesome, can't wait to add my name at least once this year!

Very nice way to remeber the events and the players who were involved.

You are clicking the link in the menu bar first right? Not trying to hover from the picture in this thread.

You see....I told you I was a moron. Thanks JB!!! :banghead:

You see....I told you I was a moron. Thanks JB!!! :banghead:

Good thing I saw this, otherwise, I would have just kept looking at the pic on the first page of this thread, wondering why there aren't any names.

Pretty cool.

~Rock

Bumping for my partner Derek.

Dude kept grinding away all day, especially after the 11th hole when I shanked one OB and then got jobbed by a sprinkler head. We worked well together and fed off of each other's good shots. Honored to go into the Hall with him

I want in the THP HoF. Badly.

I never thought I ever had a chance until this weekend. To come so close and get nothing makes me want it really badly.

I never thought I ever had a chance until this weekend. To come so close and get nothing makes me want it really badly.

Being in the final group at TPC Las Vegas on Sunday(or THP Las Vegas as I like to type it) really drove home how much I wanted to be included on that page.

Congrats to MikeDean & DHartmann on getting into the HOF, well deserved!

I know. I feel awful. And pissed. And want to redeem myself somehow. Probably at the Gauntlet....so beware.

I tried to negotiate a love is in the air HoF tag.

The Gauntlet is my next chance if Seemore doesn't have one.

I tried to negotiate a love is in the air HoF tag.

The Gauntlet is my next chance if Seemore doesn't have one.

JB said there will be no tag up for grabs at the SeeMore event.

Bumping for my partner Derek.

Dude kept grinding away all day, especially after the 11th hole when I shanked one OB and then got jobbed by a sprinkler head. We worked well together and fed off of each other's good shots. Honored to go into the Hall with him

Congrats fellas, the THP hall is filled with some great people and you two just elevated the membership. Well done!!

[kicks the dirt]

You know, I heard the THP Hall of Fame isn't that big of a deal.

[kicks the dirt again]

Back