What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing, so am I. Hope you play well.

Have a great time, I love the DFW crew.

Going to be a great time up here with a kick ass group of THP'ers

Lesson at noon, followed by some putting and short game work.

Callaway and Kings of distance are in town. Went up and gave it a shot.
Learned I still got lil distance left in the ole tank and the SR3 is the ball for me, according to them. Swing speeds of 114-119 but those are distance swings when accuracy isn't an issue :)

y2ugesug.jpg

umy7y5uq.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Golfed with 31 awesome thpers.

Golfed with 31 awesome thpers.
Is that what the final number was? Incredible for a "bonus round" and that course was fantastic today.

Was there a bridge in play on 18? Dan keeps talking about one, but I can't remember…

Is that what the final number was? Incredible for a "bonus round" and that course was fantastic today.

Was there a bridge in play on 18? Dan keeps talking about one, but I can't remember…

Yes sir it was 36 and we ended up with 32.

If I ever play that course again I'm taking a chainsaw to that bridge

Today I ended the most amazing golf weekend of my life. Can't wait for another one!

The closest I got to golf today was a 10-15 minute golf discussion with a neighbor. But I will be on the course at 8 tomorrow morning.

Got a tee time booked for Sunday, but I am going to try and hit the range and possibly the course towards the end of the week as I have got a couple days off

Played 18 today, not great but so good to be playing again after 2 weeks off.

1 bucket of balls to practice Nd anothet bucket to dial in wedges to update my yardage book

My new grips arrived this weekend when I wasn't expecting them until Tuesday. Got six of them installed last night before I got sick of removing the old tape. About halfway done to some fresh NDMC Midsizes.

Had an absolute blast this weekend as far as golf goes. Played 18 Saturday morning then went to a Demo Day Saturday afternoon. Will be updated the appropriate equipment threads on my thoughts of the clubs I hit. And then played 18 Sunday morning and another 9 Sunday afternoon with a buddy. Each played a ball of our own then played an alternate shot ball. Can't wait to keep this groove of playing going.

Today will be thp only.. however I did complete my last payment for the mc..

Not today, but I played golf all weekend and loved every second of it, was out in the boonies so I didn't have much reception to be on THP.

Regripped my mom's Xhots with some ilines thanks to Kuyaariel. Will surprise her when she comes into town.

ta5yje4u.jpg

Pulled shafts out of TM CB's and then put stock shaft back into Baffler XL 3h. Here's to hoping he head doesn't fly off tomorrow.

Spent some time on the range working on alignment and an hour on the putting green. Taking things to the course tomorrow.

Hit about 10 iron shots, and had normal divots. Who would have thought 4-4.5* would make that much of a difference. :banghead:

Just installed some CTL's.

THP'd a wee bit.

Met an owner of a quasi-local golf shot that could end up being a huge asset to me.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

THP'd.... Bought a new glove and shirt....& opened a box waiting for me at home...

Last edited:
My new grips arrived this weekend when I wasn't expecting them until Tuesday. Got six of them installed last night before I got sick of removing the old tape. About halfway done to some fresh NDMC Midsizes.

Removed last seven grips and tape so far...new grips will be finished here shortly.

Regripped some irons, reshafted a couple fairways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back