Contest - Win a SwingByte 2 Mobile Golf Swing Analyzer

Heck yeah, I'd love to win a Swing Byte 2 Golf Swing Analyzer to get a look at my swig and find ways to improve it!

Thanks THP and Swingbyte!

Have wanted one of these for a while now. Guess winning one would solve my issue of not having one yet!

Bonus Entry

I would love to win a Swingbyte 2 because my game needs all the help it can possibly get. It will surely be put to the test with my swing.

Thanks THP and Swingbyte for another awesome contest and prize.

Bonus:

I really want to win the Swingbyte 2 golf swing analyzer to better understand my swing faults and get better.

Seeing video of a swing is awesome, but actually seeing the swing plane would be even better! That's why I'd love ego win the SwingByte 2! Thanks for the opportunity!

I need the swingbyte, because I'm tired of guessing what is happening in my swing. I need to know what needs work and this can help with that on every swing...and save some money on repetitive lessons. This is a great contest.

Bonus.

Bonus:

Bonus:

I want to win the Swingbyte 2 Golf Swing Analyzer. Would love to see the interactive 3D visual of my swing and key data to help my golf game improve faster.

Id love to win the Swingbyte 2 Golf Swing Analyzer so I can finally fine tune my swing!

BIG shout out to Swingbyte and THP for this chance to win a great product that I've been eying lately.

I would like to win the Swingbyte as I have been having some VERY up and down rounds as of late. Good example being my last individual round I played. I was hitting very well on the range, then once I got on the course, it was totally different feel. I need to know if this is a mechanics issue with my swing, or just between my ears. With the Swingbyte I hope to be able to see what it is that I am doing differently and make the proper adjustment and figure this out.

Nice! This one was a lot of fun to review and is a heck of a tool for golfers IMO.

Bonus entry:

@james_vaughn

THP & @Swingbyte are giving away a Swingbyte2 and I want to win it ---> http://bit.ly/1u8DFhJ

From the mini-computer!

I want to win the Swingbyte 2 because I used to own the first one, but the rubber straps kept snapping; although the company did send me replacements, it was just a pain when they kept breaking so I ended up returning it. I loved the stats it gave, but it wasn't worth the hassle. That's why I'd love to own one again, and the new redesigned version seems much more durable than the original.

It would be amazing to win the Swingbyte 2 from THP. To be able to analyze my swing any time and figure out why I hit a good shot like I did and why I hit a bad shot would be spectacular.

Now that I'm starting to make good strides with my swing, I want to take it to the next level with perfecting it. Swingbyte 2 will give me the instant feedback I would be looking for while practing.

Back