Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

I'm probably going to stay in Hudson also, or somewhere thereabouts. I probably should get off my can and reserve a room somewhere.

Are you ready to take this home Leftysean?

I hope the move goes well, Scott! Might see you at another event sometime!

Thanks Sean! I wish I could make it but plans just fell apart and now I'm busy that weekend. I'm sure we will meet up again.

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

Just a little over a week to go. I will be there bright and early on the range and outting green for sure

Are you ready to take this home Leftysean?

I am getting stoked up for this, that is for sure. My game is in decent shape...for early season. So I may hit some real honkers, but there will be even more real gems as well!

Getting close!

Hotel booked.

Here I come!

One week from now we will finishing up Jucy Lucy's after 36 holes of golf and two folks will be taking home a new set of irons. Can't wait!

That was cool, if somewhat vertigo-inducing as well, lol.

Are we playing from the tips?

That was cool, if somewhat vertigo-inducing as well, lol.

Are we playing from the tips?

No. We will figure out something that makes sense but I don't think the tips are appropriate. #internetgolfers

woot, less than a week away. Really getting pumped up to meet all of you and play some golf. Hope you all had a great weekend!

So excited about this. Got some new clothes to wear and replaced my spikes to feel like I'm doing something to get ready for it.

Nice. I also picked up a new polo this weekend that I'm going to take on it's maiden voyage next Saturday. Figured the hint of green would be appropriate given the THP crowd on hand.

Pretty sure I'll be in something with green/white as well.

At least the rains are supposed to end today so the course can dry out a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After following along with the Indy Invitational I'm even more excited to get to hang out with some THP'ers this weekend!

I know early on there were a lot of peeps talking about walking, with the rates including carts is that still the plan or not? Just wondering if I need to pack the ClicGear for the trip.

With cart fees included I'll just ride I figure. Unless it's cart path only for some crazy reason.

Walking...you guys are serious golfers.

Poor golfers. I am a poor golfer. And a (formerly) pudgy one.

Hehehehe.

Frick. I am EXCITED.

Considering cart fees are included I'll ride as well. I hope Bubbles isn't anti 90's hip hop.

Troy Burne drains better than most courses. I was there last year in a monsoon that stopped play 20 minutes later the course was dry. I don't think we will have to worry about it.

Back