2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Congrats Sox Fan!!

Dont know how I am going to be able to stand waiting 4 months for this/my next event. I cant wait for this still trying to figure out my travel plans. Probably will be driving down on Thursday.

Awesome, welcome Sox!

Probably a good thing now that I didn't make that purchase I was talking to you about as I will needs the funds for this trip!

So it just so happens that would be me!!! Just sent my acceptance to Morgan. Thanks to Mike and Derek again for winning the Indy to open up a spot.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Bear Trap!!! :bananadance::banana::joy::drinks:
Nice buddy! Welcome aboard.

Congrats Sox Fan!

Hoping I can help open up another spot in just a few weeks in Ocean City!

Congrats Sox!

So it just so happens that would be me!!! Just sent my acceptance to Morgan. Thanks to Mike and Derek again for winning the Indy to open up a spot.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Bear Trap!!! :bananadance::banana::joy::drinks:

This is so awesome. I was bummed about not getting to meet you at SeeMore. Hopefully you'll have some SeeMore magic to pass on.

This is so awesome. I was bummed about not getting to meet you at SeeMore. Hopefully you'll have some SeeMore magic to pass on.

Will be my pleasure sir. I will take good notes for you. Look forward to seeing you there!

Congrats Sox Fan!! You will have an awesome time.

Awesome man! Glad we could help!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Congrats Soxs!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Congrats of the call up Sox!

Nice, Sox!! Look forward to meeting you.

Edit: Scratch that - I'll see you at SeeMore this month. (Sheesh! That's less than two weeks)

Welcome to the party Sox! You're in for a treat!

As somebody else mentioned a few weeks ago in this thread, this is now MY Morgan Cup.

And, yes JB, I have been posting at least 200 per month every month since becoming active on the site about this time last year. lol

Congrats SF! Looking forward to meeting you @ The Championship!

Welcome Sox Fan, I can't wait for this event.

Scott!!! Dude let's fine stupid hot chicken wings for you to eat!!
Welcome aboard buddy!

Scott!!! Dude let's fine stupid hot chicken wings for you to eat!!
Welcome aboard buddy!

Only if you will join me buddy! Looking forward to seeing and laughing with you again my friend!

Congrats soxfan on getting in! Looking forward to meeting you in wpb!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

New Countdown Timer is on my desktop....work schedule is set! THP Bridgestone Championship is a go :)

7y5ega4a.jpg

See you there Ace. Can't wait for this.

New Countdown Timer is on my desktop....work schedule is set! THP Bridgestone Championship is a go :)

7y5ega4a.jpg

Nice! Congrats and see you in Florida!

welcome aboard Sox

Back