Contest - Win a SwingByte 2 Mobile Golf Swing Analyzer

I'd love to win the Swingbyte 2 Golf Swing Analyzer to see a graphical representation of my swing. Looks like a cool training aid.

I would love to win a swingbyte 2. I've come a long way since starting golf a year ago and have taken lessons almost weekly for the past 3 months. I will continue to take lessons but I think the swingbyte will help when I'm training alone. Many times the instructor sees me doing something in my swing that I don't feel or know that I'm doing. Having the swing byte 2 would be like having my instructor there to point out my flaws. Winning this would definitely speed up my road to improvement!

Bonus entry

@_PhillyV: THP & @Swingbyte are giving away a Swingbyte2 and I want to win it --->http://t.co/YIPmaOSf9p

Thanks for a great opportunity to fix my swing! I was at the range on Friday and my swing is broken. I am all over the place and could use the real time feedback provided by the SwingByte to improve my game.

The Swingbyte 2 would be awsome tool to own and share with my friends. You just can't beat the info that it provides instantly. No more guessing.

swing your swing

Last edited:
I want to win the Swingbyte 2 Golf Swing Analyzer because I'm 40 minutes away from my closest head pro. Having this would help me see where my swing is at when I head out to my local course and just hit balls back and forth on one of the fairways.

Thanks THP and Swingbyte.

~Rock

I would absolutely love to win a swingbyte 2. I have been working with my instructor on my over the top move. This would allow me to visualize it when I am practicing on my own with no cameras on me.

Bonus Entry

~Rock

I would love to have this awesome tool. To have something that can help make my swing more consistent and be able to identify flaws during practice time when an instructor isn't standing there to correct you would be awesome. Sometimes you can feel when you do something wrong, but identifying exactly what it was can be troublesome, especially when you don't do it on every swing. A tool like this would be invaluable to help identify and correct those flaws!!

Tweet already posted!!

Last edited:
I would love a chance at winning the Swingbyte 2 to see what advancements in technology and this product have made since the 1st generation. Thanks again THP and Swingbyte for the opportunity!

Bonus entry

Thank you to THP and Swingbyte for another amazing opportunity!

I'd love a chance to own the Swingbyte 2. In addition to helping me identify the areas in my swing I need to work on, I could use it at The Gaunlet with each member of Team JRod to help show why Team Goryl and the others were so dominant in their shellacing.

Bonus Entry

THP & @Swingbyte are giving away a Swingbyte2 and I want to win it ---> http://bit.ly/1u8DFhJ

Rob (@rbenoitma) June 2, 2014

No love for us Lumia users unfortunately. Good luck to everyone who enters!

i'm always trying to figure out different ways to get better and it sounds like the swingbyte would do the trick

I would love to win a Swingbyte as I need all the help possible to get my swing where it should be. Thanks THP & Swingbyte

Big thanks to THP and SwingByte for an amazing contest.

I want to win the swingbyte, because I would love to see how it would analyze my swing, I've seen it on video, but I know there are some things I could obviously improve on and I know this type of feedback would improve my game ten time over and really help me reach my goal of becoming a single digit handicapper.

Thank you THP and Swingbyte, I would like to win the swing analyzer because I am a range worker, the data I'd get from the analyzer would accelerate the learning curve and allow me to make swing corrections or changes quickly.

I'd love to win one of these. What I envision my swing looks like and what it actually is are probably two different things. The SwingByte 2 would really help me spend less time struggling to fix things and more time perfecting my game. Thanks THP and SwingByte for the awesome contest!

Back