US Open UnderArmour Major Style Sweepstakes

Chickopher

Reaction score
Handicap
20+
Hope this isn't a repeat. I could only find the one for the Master's in the posts.

The contest is simple: What do you think Hunter Mahan will wear on Thursday of the U.S. Open? Simply click one of the buttons below, fill out your name and e-mail address and hit submit. Three winners from the U.S. Open contest who choose the correct outfit will be chosen at random to win the outfit that he wears on that Thursday, while all entrants will be entered into a sweepstakes for a chance to win the grand prize -- a collection of UA Golf Apparel in the Spring and Fall valued at a total of over $5,000! Entries will be accepted until 1 p.m. EDT on June 11, 2014. No purchase is necessary to enter. We will be hosting a contest for each of the majors, so make sure to stay tuned all season to win big from Under Armour!

http://golfweek.com/underarmour/#.U4yCW_ldXFl

Entered, thanks for posting this!!!

I'm in! Thanks

Im in, thanks

Entered! Went with "C"

Entered. Thanks again!

In, thanks!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

25% chance to possibly win something at all....I'll give it a shot! Thanks!

In, thanks!

Entered.

Thanks!

Awesome, I'm in thanks!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Thanks very cool

Thanks! I'm in

I really like where UA is going with their apparel and look. I've purchased a few of their shirts and really like 'em. The Jordan Spieth signing seems to be working. Now if they would just release those golf shoes!!

Thanks, im in

Im in. Thanks!

I'm in. Thanks.

Thanks for the link!

Entered!

Back