The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Haha nice man. How has your flat stick been for you and what are you expecting to get help with at this event on your putting?

I'm just burning edges lately so I'm Intrigued to see whether it's my alignment and green reading and I really think this event will iron me out.

Yeah I have been there to alot. But I am just off everything so I have no idea what they will tell me. Probably ask why I use the claw grip and tell me to maybe quit using it. Wonder if many SeeMore putter owners even do the claw grip?? Seem's like when I use my seemore at home I never see the red dot so I would think I am doing the right thing.
I'm just burning edges lately so I'm Intrigued to see whether it's my alignment and green reading and I really think this event will iron me out.

I was already looking forward to this, but after Indy this past weekend, I can't freaking wait.

Oh it won't happen this time. I am driving down and leaving early Friday morning.

I think we need to make sure wherever we eat, that there is plenty of cheesecake for ya. That was extremely impressive and hilarious

I totally agree, maybe we can do a Cheesecake Factory run. Love there cheesecake and they got all kinds of it.
I think we need to make sure wherever we eat, that there is plenty of cheesecake for ya. That was extremely impressive and hilarious

I totally agree, maybe we can do a Cheesecake Factory run. Love there cheesecake and they got all kinds of it.

Best idea yet. Love Cheesecake Factory. Wish this was this weekend and not next.

Best idea yet. Love Cheesecake Factory. Wish this was this weekend and not next.

I hear you there. Didn't see but what seemore putters you got?

Man really... I think that's going to change here soon.

I think you may be on to something. I've had the same putter for like 5/6 years. Bought a daddy long legs last year, used it for a couple months and went back to my original. I'm excited to get the full SeeMore experience first hand. From the source

Well guys, the month of June is just packed for me right now with a ton of stuff going on and I really hate to do this, esp. since I was really looking forward to this weekend over the last 6 months, but with a heavy heart I:

Spoiler
Rickroll.gif

Didn't hear anything from that GIF. Does that mean you will not be bringing your talents to Tennessee???
Well guys, the month of June is just packed for me right now with a ton of stuff going on and I really hate to do this, esp. since I was really looking forward to this weekend over the last 6 months, but with a heavy heart I:

Spoiler
Rickroll.gif

Didn't hear anything from that GIF. Does that mean you will not be bringing your talents to Tennessee???

Lol he Rick Rolled you! He'll be in Tennessee

Rick rolled=stupid.. But guess I'm the one that clicked on it BIG TIME.

You guys have fun! I will be 6 miles down the road from the course crying and wishing I was there. You are in good hands with the seemore guys.

After having the OneCS back in the bag for the last few rounds I absolutely cannot wait for this event. I felt like my putting improved immediately with this in the bag. I can't wait to be properly fit for a putter and have all 4 of mine adjusted to whatever specs I need and then add the "perfect" putter for me to the stable. Really really looking forward to getting the full treatment from the wonderful folks from SeeMore! Definitely bringing out the SeeMore staff bag for this one without question.

Excitement level just ratcheted up several notches for this! PM from Morgan saying SeeMore was requesting our email addresses. I provided it as quickly as possible!

Looks like Seemore wants our email addresses. Wondering what we got coming down the pipeline???

Looks like Seemore wants our email addresses. Wondering what we got coming down the pipeline???

I'm sure it will be phenomenal whatever it is! No hesitation on my part in providing it.

Announcement

Dinner after the round of golf on Saturday, will be hosted at the SeeMore HQ. THP is treating to a wonderful southern meal catered by a local place and it will give you a chance to explore more of their offices, meet more of the people and spend more time learning and seeing new things.

Back